What's new

OMFGOMFGOMFGOMFGOMFGOMFGOMFGOMFG

Dreamcatcher

EFL Founder
THEMRlGOTBASS (7 hours ago) Show Hide 0 Marked as spam Reply | Spam Ok guys, I admit it. I hardly know how to play the game and I edit my videos to make it look I win more frequently than I actually do. Additionally, I have recently come out of the closet and am eager to begin living my life as a homosexual.

IDreamcatcherI (6 days ago) Show Hide 0 Marked as spam Reply | Remove MRIGOTBASS, why are you so bad at UMK3? Is it genetic?

The page is here:

Hacked? Maybe. Funny? Oh my fuck yes.

Dreamcatcher

EFL Founder
SuGaR said:
Don't feed the trolls.
If they take it and keep coming, I don't know why the fuck not. To be constantly reminded that they suck at this game and still keep coming, it's absolutely hilarious beyond the human standard.

ok so i jus got booted out of a mrigotbass room and he had a message for us at classicmk.com sayin know one can beat him from here. he called out juggz mistakm and few others sayin they have never beaten him at all and they get bablitied everytime. I doubt that is true. I don't care really but n e one that whores kabal every match is a douchebag IMO.

just thought i would share that.

I got a message from MR IGOTBASS today. Random. He said something about me being a [ban incoming] or something.

Oh and rolltide, he's never beaten me. I don't care what he says, I'm never playing him again. He needs a life, bad.

S

SuGaR

If that [ban incoming] beat anyone here it would for sure be on youtube because he about came in his pants when he beat Pajaromayor. He's only got videos of him beating GokuRen and Pajaromayor. I've played that fool, where are the vids of that? I'd love to see some of that drop and boot action.

SuGaR said:
If that [ban incoming] beat anyone here it would for sure be on youtube because he about came in his pants when he beat Pajaromayor. He's only got videos of him beating GokuRen and Pajaromayor. I've played that fool, where are the vids of that? I'd love to see some of that drop and boot action.
I know right. Everytime he's played me he's lost, that's why no vids of me have been put up. Everytime I've played him, I would play 5+ matches, win all 5+, then leave. Now if I play him, I beat him once, then leave. Then I get like 30 messages. I do it just to piss him off, it works. Dude needs to re-evaluate his life.

I wish either him or SANS POWER would money match me offline. Would be the easiest money I've ever made.

I feel sorry for those guys, i mean what kind of life do you have if the only enjoyment you get is from putting people on youtube because they lost at mortal kombat ??. its not like he is in ufc and is actualy beating people in a fight

Dreamcatcher

EFL Founder
RollTide8569 said:
ok so i jus got booted out of a mrigotbass room and he had a message for us at classicmk.com sayin know one can beat him from here. he called out juggz mistakm and few others sayin they have never beaten him at all and they get bablitied everytime. I doubt that is true. I don't care really but n e one that whores kabal every match is a douchebag IMO.

just thought i would share that.
That's funny because the only people that can beat the ones he's called out are just those people with a few others...and the highest tier consisting of the obvious. (Hustle, Shaney, etc.) They will never be up there, no matter how many times they whore Kabal.

S

Shaney

I've played MRIGOTBASS under all 3 or 4 of his accounts (MRIGOTBASS, GLICHY RODRIGUEZ, MAX4MIN and I think there was another one.) First time I picked Nightwolf twice and beat him, he couldn't stop complaining about me blocking and countering everything he did, so after two matches I left. Next time I played him on MAX4MIN, beat him once, got the boot. Then I played him on GLICHY not knowing it was him, he beat me once and booted immediately. I recall him even saying he was gonna youtube the match. I sent him a message saying, "PLEASE youtube it" he responded with, "OH YEAH DON'T WORRY YOU'LL BE UP THERE, SHANEYMCGRADY1 OWNED." He never did it, I wanted my 15 minutes :(