What's new

Strategy OMFG!!!

Gesture Required Ahead

Get on that hook
Skarlet's D3 is GODLIKE!!!

Get Reptile , tell him to do a FFB. Then you , as Skarlet , do a D3.

LMFAO!!!

Defo Skarlet users better note this. I know I'll be using this.

Gesture Required Ahead

Get on that hook
Test it out yourself and see.

Short answer: Yes =D.

Problem is, it only works for FFB and EN FFB because SFB and EN SFB are too slow for her to duck underneath it and stay there.But I'm still finding ways around that.

But as of now, we have 20 frames of super low hitboxness.Not a Mileena roll. But we got our verison ;D

TakeAChance

TYM White Knight
Really? I find I am constantly getting blown up by her d3. Could be me mistiming it, but it doesn't seem like it protects against JIP's.

smokey

EX Ovi should launch
most down pokes are good for getting under projectiles, and jump punches for getting over them. Found a pretty weird trick out accidentally from it too, if you jump forwards from the starting position, air punching at the right time will make your hitbox small enough to leap clean over them, the distance and timing are really easy , but i cant see this ever being useful for anything except maybe avoiding an anti air or a slow projectile or something, but entirely situational and definitely not something that is worth going out of your way to perform :p

Gesture Required Ahead

Get on that hook
most down pokes are good for getting under projectiles, and jump punches for getting over them. Found a pretty weird trick out accidentally from it too, if you jump forwards from the starting position, air punching at the right time will make your hitbox small enough to leap clean over them, the distance and timing are really easy , but i cant see this ever being useful for anything except maybe avoiding an anti air or a slow projectile or something, but entirely situational and definitely not something that is worth going out of your way to perform :p
Yea well...I dare you to find other characters that can go under Reptile's forceballs besides Mileena , Skarlet and Kabal.

smokey

EX Ovi should launch
Yea well...I dare you to find other characters that can go under Reptile's forceballs besides Mileena , Skarlet and Kabal.
going under reps forceballs is character specific, nice find. You can down poke under virtually every projectile in the game, so as monumental as this might be for the reptile matchup the general fact of being able to duck under most projectiles with a poke is fairly fundamental