What's new

Omen of Sorrow Launch Trailer (Out Now).

Saboteur-6

Filthy Casual
Game is fun even though I don't know what the hell I'm doing lol. I had no idea how much I've been needing a thick girl gargoyle in my life until I found Radegonda. Her charge :d, :u+Punch special is giving me trouble atm. As is figuring out how to link her normals and just how the combo engine works.

Is there a community out there that's playing the game to discuss tech/strategy? I'm checking different social medias.

EDIT: Ran through story mode and then Arcade mode with Radegonda last night and bummed that there's no Arcade ending :(, even if it's text story over some art or action-comic style. Missed opportunity.

Want to get in the lab for sure. I saw Justin Wong tweeting about the game so I'm hoping he makes content for it.

Last edited:

ChatterBox

Searching for an alt.
Game is fun even though I don't know what the hell I'm doing lol. I had no idea how much I've been needing a thick girl gargoyle in my life until I found Radegonda. Her charge :d, :u+Punch special is giving me trouble atm. As is figuring out how to link her normals and just how the combo engine works.

Is there a community out there that's playing the game to discuss tech/strategy? I'm checking different social medias.

EDIT: Ran through story mode and then Arcade mode with Radegonda last night and bummed that there's no Arcade ending :(, even if it's text story over some art or action-comic style. Missed opportunity.

Want to get in the lab for sure. I saw Justin Wong tweeting about the game so I'm hoping he makes content for it.
yea Justin was streaming it last night, looked really fun!

Saboteur-6

Filthy Casual
Anyone else maining/looking into Radegonda? I keep looking for juggle combos outside of Blessed mode but mainly I'm just throwing out flight cancel normals / footsies / and random specials. It's like I'm playing Street Fighter 2, I still don't know what I'm doing lol.

NeroOps

Death Before Dishonor
Anyone else maining/looking into Radegonda? I keep looking for juggle combos outside of Blessed mode but mainly I'm just throwing out flight cancel normals / footsies / and random specials. It's like I'm playing Street Fighter 2, I still don't know what I'm doing lol.
She has some aerial combos from what i tested here's an example
https://streamable.com/xd374

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Two combos while testing Zafkiel
https://streamable.com/33qkx
https://streamable.com/nvnn3

Saboteur-6

Filthy Casual
I'm learning her more and wrapping my head around her offense. She's a charge character and it gives me fits on pad but that's more my problem than hers.

She's also an aerial character so what long combos I've found hinge around getting her into flight cancels / insta airs. What really opened my eyes to her playstyle is realizing:

• She can special cancel from any combo, multi hitting normal, or multi hitting special. That might not seem like a big deal but this game is sort of stingy as to what normals naturally combo together and her grounded normals seem really odd and don't natural combo at first until you figure out their utility.
  • Airborne QCF+HP into B+HK is the BnB part of her juggle combos.
  • Standing LK (that seemingly pointless knee) can cancel straight into neutral jump as an actual chain so you gain access to her Neutral jump attacks and air specials from a grounded starter. So for example LK, Up+HP, QCF+LP, QCF+HP, B+HK, Diag Down Right+HK is an actual combo.
  • Her grounded Down + Up Charge attacks are cancellable into her QCF air specials and thus her combo BnBs. So if your execution doesn't suck like mine you get a solid launching punish combo off of Charge Down+Up HP.
She's a fun character and she's actually pulled me away from Red Dead Redemption 2 so that's saying something lol. Also that pale thick booty winpose puts Cammy to shame.

Hey guys! Some of you may already know me from other Omen of Sorrow threads, but I'm Felipe, game & combat design for Omen of Sorrow.

Just wanted to say, thanks so much for the support! And also, I'm here and around for any feedback, comments, criticism, etc. you guys wanted to give. Just hit me up on a thread or throw me a DM or something. Cheers!

What are the requierements to perform this game version of alpha counters i believe its forward and ex but it doesnt feel consistent.

What are the requierements to perform this game version of alpha counters i believe its forward and ex but it doesnt feel consistent.
You need to have at least two stocks of Fate in your Fate/Fortune gauge. This is to say, you need to be down to less than one blue stock.
On hit or on block they restore a good amount of fortune, and on hit they give an additional amount, too.