What's new

Strategy Olympian Might after Invanding force

Hi. Does anyone have any tips for pulling off Olympian Might after Invading force? I am waiting for the "Aha" feeling, but after a few hours in training i just can't hit...i'm doing it wrong so often i feel i am learning it the wrong way and mayhaps i will never be able to do it.

This is the combo i am trying:

InFlames

dead
Walk back a little before doing b1. Anyway 41% for 2 bars is a waste, if you're looking for a 112 starter combo I recommend 112d4, j2, b23, 3d2, which does like 3% less than the combo in the video if you use a jump in attack plus it uses no meter. Ending in 3d2 does the same damage as b13 by the way, might want to use that instead of b13.

4x4lo8o

Noob
Do you understand combo notation? ie, using 1,2,3 instead of x,y,a. That's what most of use on the forums, almost no one will know what you're talking about when use the names of strings.

I recommend checking out this thread
http://testyourmight.com/threads/ares-bnb-combos.37074/
Like InFlames said, that combo isn't particularly practical or useful in most cases.

If you really do want to get that combo down, I'd guess that your problem is on the timing of the j2. If you do it to early or to late it can affect how high the b23 launches them. What's the specific problem you're having? Is the opponent hitting the ground before b13 comes out?

Walk back a little before doing b1. Anyway 41% for 2 bars is a waste, if you're looking for a 112 starter combo I recommend 112d4, j2, b23, 3d2, which does like 3% less than the combo in the video if you use a jump in attack plus it uses no meter. Ending in 3d2 does the same damage as b13 by the way, might want to use that instead of b13.
Huh, OK...do Ares have any higher midscreen combos or can he not do much more damage?