What's new

General/Other - Ferra/Torr [Old] we need ferra/torr hype

Status
Not open for further replies.

DirtyDusclops

I am a casual and you should not value my opinion.
If you would like some more gameplay and haven't seen Swiftor's videos he plays about eight matches with the cute cohabitants.
The first three at this link are Ferra/Torr with four more at about 25 minutes.
and there's one at the beginning of this as well (also Swiftor)
Their win pose is top tier easily Evo win pose champions.

Last edited:
they have the only 111 string i can remember so far thats hype

no seriously, id like to see people doing good with them. its not gonna be me though

Last edited:

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
The part of me that loves everything about this character says "Hell yeah they do, they're so cool and badass!"

The part of me that hates the idea of a lot of people using a character that I like says "Fuck that shit."

MK Led

Umbasa
F/T hype! We need a tech thread day one ;) I will be labbing the shit outta them as soon as I get my hands on the game.

The Ultimate

aka CommandThrower
Sure.I didn´t remember but the damage didnt impress me, I was looking the animation :D , the range was more or less the low Ferra toss and ferra shouts while she bites :eek:
She bites the opponent during the throw? Maybe I'm thinking of something else. "Vicious" is the variation where Ferra/Torr gets the command grab where Torr holds the opponent while Ferra slices them up.

Either way, thanks for the tidbit of info~!

_CHINOCUDEIRO_

Machakabotones
She bites the opponent during the throw? Maybe I'm thinking of something else. "Vicious" is the variation where Ferra/Torr gets the command grab where Torr holds the opponent while Ferra slices them up.

Either way, thanks for the tidbit of info~!
Well, it seems that Ferra bites because she shouts,makes noise and ...blood everywhere ,but i didnt see it on detail

Status
Not open for further replies.