What's new

Old Skool Beatdown

Gurimmjaw

Earthrealm
hey whats up guys I recently just found this out:

DasReviews is doing an online SF4 Tourney-type deal. Up for grabs, free copies of Super Street Fighter IV and Hori Arcade Sticks!

0) To register for the tournament, you MUST register here at DasCheap and include your PSN, and or XBox 360 Gamer Tag for verification. We will not accept your challenge without verification.

1) Beat Old Skool Fool, best of 3 rounds, and get $5 dollars to shop at Dascheap.com. But it doesn’t end there!

2) Beat Old Skool again, in a best of 5 rounds and win your own FREE COPY OF Super Street Fighter IV on your console of choice when it is released.

3) Now if you are the first to beat him 5 times in consecutive fights (without losing a match), you win the one and only GRAND PRIZE! A Free copy of Super Street Fighter IV, and a full arcade Hori stick for your console, and a Hori gamepad again for your console.

heres a video of him playing SFIV

Seems like he mains Blanka

dondo

Noob
On Saturday, September 11 at noon PST, Das Reviews will hosting the second Old Skool Beatdown Tournament. Super Street Fighter 4 will be the name of the game and Xbox 360 is the digital fighting ring of choice. Watch the video for more information! Want the deets in word form? Read 'em below!

Step 1: Register on Das Cheap if you haven't already and pay your $10 Entry Fee.
Step 2: Wait until September 11th.

The tourney will be hosted by DasReviews and invites will be given out when your bracket comes up. The tournament will be double elimination rules with the top 5 winners receiving awesome prizes!

5th Place: $5 Das Dollars
4th Place: $5 Das Dollars
3rd Place: 10% of the Cash Pot
2nd Place: 30% of the Cash Pot AND your choice of Marvel vs Capcom 3 or an arcade stick
1st Place: 60% of the Cash Pot AND your choice of Marvel vs Capcom 3 or an arcade stick

You must register before Sept. 8th to be eligible in the Tourney.

You can view the live stream on our Ustream channel and cheer on or heckle the participants. Or scout on the competition!

DanCock

Cock Master!!
i have a question tho. clearly i really shouldnt care cause i would never do a SSF4 tourney LOL however its 10 bucks to join with $5.00 going towards the pot and the other 5 dollars going towards the Venue fee WTF what venue is being used????

Krayzie

Co-founder
Founder
i have a question tho. clearly i really shouldnt care cause i would never do a SSF4 tourney LOL however its 10 bucks to join with $5.00 going towards the pot and the other 5 dollars going towards the Venue fee WTF what venue is being used????
lmfao, I couldnt stop laughting.

I'm still joining. :D

[Edit] Oh damn, it said before Sept 8 midnight... yeah, I cant join... :(

DanCock

Cock Master!!
lmfao, I couldnt stop laughting.

I'm still joining. :D

[Edit] Oh damn, it said before Sept 8 midnight... yeah, I cant join... :(
u shoudl still try just incase. i think they meant tonight midnight, some people dont fully understand that midnight is a new day not a hour of the previous day. get what im saying? LOL so i think u still have one hour to join..

Krayzie

Co-founder
Founder
u shoudl still try just incase. i think they meant tonight midnight, some people dont fully understand that midnight is a new day not a hour of the previous day. get what im saying? LOL so i think u still have one hour to join..
No, its because I don't have money in my bank account... and its too late now...

dondo

Noob
We are allowing people to sign up until Friday so it's not too late. So get to it!

As for the Venue fee, its more of an operating costs because we have to cover the cost of the other prizes and our bandwidth charges because we are hosting and streaming the event.