What's new

Tech - A-List old nutpuch in a list!

C88 Zombieekiler

Up and coming sub zero
idk if this is known it gets more damage midscreen than the normal bnb which is like 21-25. ill show bnbs if this is new i think the max is like 30 or 31 meterless (midscreen)

Last edited:
It seems kind of risky, I know 12-12 whiffs a lot of the time for me after f24 maybe I just suck tho lol.

Also anyone noticing that nut punch seems to be whiffing more in combos?

C88 Zombieekiler

Up and coming sub zero
It seems kind of risky, I know 12-12 whiffs a lot of the time for me after f24 maybe I just suck tho lol.

Also anyone noticing that nut punch seems to be whiffing more in combos?
na the 12 doesnt whiff when you learn the timing :) and the quick nutpunch or just normal? it doesnt be whiffing for me

Above Human

Tekken over everything else
It's consistent if your execution is on point...it seems to be max damage meterless but if u burn meter you could do 1 or 2 percent more with a different combo utilizing 2 run cancels before the overhead...good stuff..too bad max damage with Johnny cage is almost never practical

C88 Zombieekiler

Up and coming sub zero
It's consistent if your execution is on point...it seems to be max damage meterless but if u burn meter you could do 1 or 2 percent more with a different combo utilizing 2 run cancels before the overhead...good stuff..too bad max damage with Johnny cage is almost never practical
for 1 bar midscreen it nets you 36 i believe

Above Human

Do you have any consistent way of doing the fast nutpunch?
Just double tap 3 when you go to do the nut punch...you have to do it pretty fast but I've found if you hold the first 3 for just a millisecond longer before you tap the second 3 you can get the "charge cancel" pretty damn consistently...still takes practice

C88 Zombieekiler

Up and coming sub zero
Do you have any consistent way of doing the fast nutpunch?
yes its all in the visual you hold it until you see it turn green and as soon as you see the green flicker you let go you can also do a count in your head when you hold the nutpuch count to 1 and let go it takes practice but i can do it 90% of the time you can also double tap 3 seems a bit iffy for me but it works

Above Human

The only thing I've found that hits 40 percent 1 meter midscreen is incredibly difficult...

Jfp, b+3,4 skrc, b+3,4 skrc, f+2,4, d+1, f+2,4, d+1, f+3, bd+3 ex, f+3, bd+3 charge cancel...I believe that was 40 percent...if you were to replace the first b+3,4 skrc with a s4 skrc then it will either stay at 40 or possibly go to 41... I'm pretty sure that's absolute max damage...I never even thought about ending in shadow kick and I'm not gonna bother trying it...nut punch will yield more damage due to guaranteed chip...but ya that combo pretty much requires god mode execution...I've never even seen it in a combo video