What's new

General/Other - Liu Kang [Old] MKX - Liu Kang Wishlist Thread

NickDaGreek1983

Oh, my days !
I am leaning towards a darker liu kang... Rock bottom Sol web series kang... Or at least fire god. And hopefully they bring in much hype with liu kang vs shang tsung just like they do with scorpion and subzero.
I'm thinking the same. Dark, legacy season2 Kang.
Or even better, neutral Kang with a bit of evil side linking all things in being the bad guy in mk11 after Shinnok is taken down.
As for the sounds, I would keep his Bruce Lee screams JUST when Kang does his special moves. I'd love his normals to sound... normal! ..As a sign that they're changing things up with this character at least!
Man, if they promoted Kang vs Tsung the same as Scorp-Sub, MK would gain much.

KH_Seraph

ҜømbÄŦ Ħøu&Ŧøπ
I hope they give Liu a Nunchuck stance that let's him deflect/reflect projectiles haha. Projectile parry would be sick.

khrome

Master of The Universe
I am leaning towards a darker liu kang... Rock bottom Sol web series kang... Or at least fire god. And hopefully they bring in much hype with liu kang vs shang tsung just like they do with scorpion and subzero.
I would like it if Liu Kang had blue fire powers

Squeaker101

Show me what you can do
Hmm, I wonder. Considering they have three different styles for all the characters, I'm very interested in what they can do. Maybe have like, a rushdown style, akin to his MK9 version of himself. (Fast, mixups) Another being like a zoning machine, since it wasn't that bad in MK9. (He could go toe-to-toe with Kabal). Then another that I don't have any idea about. Maybe like a counter-zoning version, with a teleport or some sh8t.

In terms of animations, I like the idea of blue flames. Liu had a blue (Bliu) version of both his costumes in MK9, blue flames would be awesome. A Flame God idea sounds awesome as well. I just hope they keep the dragon aspect of him, I thought he was so badass in MK9 since almost all of his EX special moves had a dragon in it.

RiverHB

Noob
Make him Evil Liu Kang and have his opening dialog be, regardless of opponent, "Fuck you Raiden".

High/Low Fireball, Dragon Kick, Bicycle Kick are standard moves. Parry is more useful but exclusive to a variation. Dragon Stance is more like Sonya's Military Stance (you know, useful) and is a variation as well.

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.

Zombie Liu Kang is awesome.

The soulless husk of a fighting god, mindless as shit but kicks so much ass it doesn't matter.

I want him back!

If not, I at least want Liu Kang to fight with more of an effortless kind of body language. He's supposed to be the best of the best, he needs to appear to be kicking ass fluidly and confidently.

EVERYBODY STOP WITH THE ZOMBIES AND LIU TURNING INTO A "GOD"!

I'M SICK OF IT!

I'd rather see a scarred Liu Kang out for vengeance and NO MERCY! DRIVE HIM OUT TO HAVE BLOOD FOR BLOOD!