What's new

Old Kungfu/Martial arts movies

Invincible Salads

Seeker of knowledge
hey, so im trying to identify a couple of old martial arts movies. Theres 2 in particular that i remember seeing short clips of in the past but i don't know anything to identify them beyond that, not a name nor the actors. Any one here really into that stuff? and if there is could you help me out?

the first one im tryin to find had this one scene where this one guy was fighting this person/thing with a 2 faced mask (one on the front one on the back) And would keep turning around mid fight so it would look like it was fighting backwards, it also kept doing this weird creepy laugh and at one point stuck the guy with its tongue xD. Can anyone indentify this at all??

the 2nd movie was this one scene where another male martial artist was in this area with a well at night, and there were these creatures comming at him from all directions. They had eyes that glowed in the dark too. i believe he actually kicked one of em down the well too at one point. that was all i remember. so anyone able to help with this?