What's new

Match Footage - Ferra/Torr [Old] Ferra/Torr vs Cassie Cage full fight footage - off screen #MKX #BGS2014

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
Every video i've seen with them, they either lose or get do a fatality, and i've scoured youtube for videos.

That's kind of why the few of us are wondering what it looks like...

Also, you know you could've just waited until you weren't working before responding.

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
Every video i've seen with them, they either lose or get do a fatality, and i've scoured youtube for videos.

That's kind of why the few of us are wondering what it looks like...

Also, you know you could've just waited until you weren't working before responding.
:p Yeah but I wanted to be sassy.
I only won 1 game as FT and did a fatality, and like no one else played them, so no I don't actually know.
I wish I did, though I heard off-handedly that its just some Ferra taunting type business while Torr just goes around being a musclehead.

Barrogh

Meta saltmine
Man.....

I hope I'm completely wrong here but it looks as if you still press attack buttons to break throws, instead of the throw button.

90% of the throws were broken and it's no secret these guys are mashing

:(
I think it may be some lite version of rock-paper-scissors of strike-block-throw, although without mashing straight beating throws.
Well, just a random thought on the matter...

Andromeda

I am Bard
I'm glad to see more Ferra Torr stuff, they just seem to not get as much attention as other characters and I don't get why that is. From the lack of possessing magical abilities to where many are saying that they don't fit in this game, I haven't found a good reason why they're disliked as much as the others.

Some high level jump in cross ups in this video :DOGE
Also, are X-rays only doing like 20% now? Both of their X-rays looked like they did absolutely no damage.

JDM

Noob
Button Mashing at it's Finest.

I love how nobody knows what a controller is when they pick up a fighting game.
Seriously, this? Who the hell plays like this lmao.

I still have barely even seen the block button zzzz

Cassie looks like a mixture of Johnny Cage and Deathstroke, oh my.

trufenix

bye felicia
Man.....

I hope I'm completely wrong here but it looks as if you still press attack buttons to break throws, instead of the throw button.

90% of the throws were broken and it's no secret these guys are mashing

:(

Unless Ferra/Torra has a command grab that goes into a combo (mk9Cyrax) and this guy was simply not following up...

...but that's beyond wishful thinking.
well nobody's pressing block, so technically the system is working as designed. The only thing that keeps you from mashing out a break (in mk9) is blocking.