What's new

Match Footage - Ferra/Torr [Old] Ferra/Torr vs Cassie Cage full fight footage - off screen #MKX #BGS2014

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
In what seems to be some very recent footage from the Brazilian Game Show 2014, Shot Major has uploaded a descent (full fight) fight between Ferra/Torr and Cassie Cage. New footage of one of the brand new fighters, Ferra/Torr seems to be very scarce making this video a small piece of awesome. Granted, there is no high level play here, but we still get a little better idea as to what Ferra/Torr is capable of in the battle arena.

Credit: @Shotmajor

Attachments

Kitana Prime

Top-tier at everything but the characters I choose
Can anyone link the video for me please? For some reason all the YouTube videos on TYM are broken for me and won't allow me to simply click play on the video: (

Kitana Prime

Top-tier at everything but the characters I choose
Man.....

I hope I'm completely wrong here but it looks as if you still press attack buttons to break throws, instead of the throw button.

90% of the throws were broken and it's no secret these guys are mashing

:(

Unless Ferra/Torra has a command grab that goes into a combo (mk9Cyrax) and this guy was simply not following up...

...but that's beyond wishful thinking.

Man.....

I hope I'm completely wrong here but it looks as if you still press attack buttons to break throws, instead of the throw button.

90% of the throws were broken and it's no secret these guys are mashing

:(

Unless Ferra/Torra has a command grab that goes into a combo (mk9Cyrax) and this guy was simply not following up...

...but that's beyond wishful thinking.
Are you saying you wish the players were more skillful? Or are you worried about how easy throws are to break?

Because if it's the latter, who cares if you can punish mashing with a combo starter from a trap.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Her fatality actually has SOME humor in it considering how dark this game is, I think it's fine. lol Something I noticed lol

NRS=MK and DC are like super dark with little humor...which is fine by me lol

Capcom=has humor, silly stuff like Deadpool "bang, bang, bang, bang, bang, bang!" lol

But great vid! I likey!

Slymind

Noob
Maybe it's the distance, but Cassie seems to have some improved animations, mostly dash, and when walking backwards. I might be wrong though.