What's new

Oki?

XxSYNDROISxX

For the Shokan since Mk3
can anyone list all of his oki stuff I keep hearing about?
One of Green Lantern's original setups from Injustice one that still works is his bounce dash crossover Ex.

B13, Trait cancel, db1,223,db1mb,dash(under while their in air)
From here man use your 50/50 (b13,F3)
-on hard knock down I know his J3 is a good cross up
-F1,D2 is a good OH
You just got to be careful of characters wake-ups man

Last edited:

haketh

Noob
One of Green Lantern's original setups from Injustice one that still works is his bounce dash crossover Ex.

B13, Trait cancel, db2,223,db2mb,dash(under while their in air)
-F1,D2 is a good OH
Does F1,D2 crossup sometimes depending on tiing?

LaidbackOne

Scrubby nice guy
That he's a big boy and should know how to use practice mode. Especially since sleep is a factor in this game. All the oki set ups are almost useless against a high level player
Next time you ask for anything about how a character works or whatever, I'm going to quote you on your fucking dumb post.
Its a forum, you ask questions and it doesn't matter who or how you play.

Poser Paul

#1 Unbreakable
Next time you ask for anything about how a character works or whatever, I'm going to quote you on your fucking dumb post.
Its a forum, you ask questions and it doesn't matter who or how you play.
Good thing I never ask questions on here, only answer

-F1,D2 is a good OH
Thx. Not sure what that other guys problem is.

I see gross doing crazy stuff so I thought I would ask

BunLantern

Long live b13 minigun

-F1,D2 is a good OH
Don't forget the famous "walk over their body after traited lanterns might" This gives Lantern 3 options for a mix up, F3, B13, or neutral jumping 1/3. It's definitely less useful because of the addition of delayed wake ups but the option is still there and can lead to "big damage", high risk high reward kind of thing.

PharaohLite

Run Cancels Breh
Don't forget the famous "walk over their body after traited lanterns might" This gives Lantern 3 options for a mix up, F3, B13, or neutral jumping 1/3. It's definitely less useful because of the addition of delayed wake ups but the option is still there and can lead to "big damage", high risk high reward kind of thing.
There are setups for opponents who are doing delayed wakeup as well. You just have to read the delayed wakeu, i.e b13xx4xxdb1 forward jump f2 f3. This setup takes long enough that the f3 will cross up on any opponent trying to delayed wakeup.

BunLantern

Long live b13 minigun
There are setups for opponents who are doing delayed wakeup as well. You just have to read the delayed wakeu, i.e b13xx4xxdb1 forward jump f2 f3. This setup takes long enough that the f3 will cross up on any opponent trying to delayed wakeup.
Oh I know, but it's just one more thing GL has to make a read on which kind of sucks for him.

XxSYNDROISxX

For the Shokan since Mk3
Thx. Not sure what that other guys problem is.

I see gross doing crazy stuff so I thought I would ask
No problem man. I find this kind of funny helping you because in Injustice 1 I learned how to play sinestro by watching you lol
PAYING IT FORWARD LOL!!!!!!
Also I edited my original post and some inputs mixed up

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
The most important things to know are that both trait~LM and MB lift give him a ton of advantage, after which he can space himself to either cross-up/regular f3, or b1, or f2 shenanigans (f2d1, f2 into b1, etc). I'm still not exactly sure how you can tell whether he's far enough that f3 will cross up or not (maybe a current Lantern main can expand on that), but most of his options stem from this.

Gross also has some additional shenanigans, like that walk up ambiguous neutral jump setup (I think you can just wake up/d2 out of this) and some other stuff.

The most important things to know are that both trait~LM and MB lift give him a ton of advantage, after which he can space himself to either cross-up/regular f3, or b1, or f2 shenanigans (f2d1, f2 into b1, etc). I'm still not exactly sure how you can tell whether he's far enough that f3 will cross up or not (maybe a current Lantern main can expand on that), but most of his options stem from this.

Gross also has some additional shenanigans, like that walk up ambiguous neutral jump setup (I think you can just wake up/d2 out of this) and some other stuff.
Does anyone have the specifics? I keep looking all over for this but no one has posted the oki set ups and all the mind games possible from it. I kind of get the gist of it, but I want to be sure that I'm doing the correct set ups.