What's new

Strategy ok seriously sheeva....

EGP Wonder_Chef

Official Quan Chi Nerf Demander™
I love to use Sindel's hair whip 'tech' Deltiach found back in '11.
If she neutral or fwd teles she eats a hw.
If she teles behind she eats a yell into full combo <3
The timing is a tiny bit hard though.
oh that's cool, like an option select punish

I didn't know hair whip had a hitbox above her head though, that's really cool

Johnny2d

Xbl: Johnny2Die
Ive been playing some sheeva lately and have found that most characters have simple ways to dismantle almost everything she has. To win with her youve got to be a boss like lumpy, or jeremiah... so I dont see how guys like djbigcg or whatever and also sanioletuchy do what they do. They have a situation where it lags in their advantage somehow, no way to tell if this is intentional lag on their part but they certainly abuse it with stomp infinites and throw infinites... its frustrating to play against, especially when they dont have my main skarlet.

Also, against these guys a counter pick like lau would make sense but by the time you input spin, you will already be stomped into the ground. The lag puts you so behind that you cant react to anything, its got to be a read. Lol online.

Sent from M-Class Star Freighter USCSS Nostromo

Impose

A Call For Blood
im using kang and i just lost to him again

took a round off him. still landing basically every jump. jump kicks do nothing besides...nothing.

Someone mind hopping on xbox and showing me wtf is going on here?

Espio

Kokomo
Khaotic Shang would always do back jump air punch into anti-air combo, which was cool cause I'd never seen anybody punish it like that before until I played him lol.

I've played against him quite a bit a while ago and we still get connected every once in while.Im not the type of guy to send any hate mail or talk shit but DJBIGCG,I'd have to admit that I've sent him a few words but I was just being honest and told him that he is garbage and he isn't using that character to her potential.His reply was something like ''I didn't make the game or design the character so don't be mad at me that she can tele stomp in either direction in hopes that the opponent guesses wrong and Im win with it.And Im ranked number 16 on the leader boards and you are not even in the top 100.''It became a less of a problem for me the more I played him because he can't get away with that if you stay in his face.Which is why he wouldn't last in an offline tournament scene.The are ways around with it but you have to time it just right and that's difficult online.