What's new

Official Zatanna Combos & Video thread

Sticky for all combo videos and combo knowledge on Zatanna

Just wanted to get this sorted like we have over in the Green Lantern forums.

I'll post a few videos to get us started...

44% Midscreen 1 Bar

40% Smoke & Mirrors set-up 1 Bar

41% Slips combo

39% Meterless Wall Combo

Vortex (Reo) Enhanced by me, you can not back-dash out

The combo ender that leaves the opponent standing is really good (f21=19+frames on hit) and (f21~bf1=16+frames on hit) it will be really good for levitate set-ups afterwards.

In light of Zatanna being banned from tournaments, there isn't much Zee match footage. So post match footage of our lovely magician here!

EMPRESS_SunFire

Regina George of discord
I just finished watching your matches. So far you have the highest lv Zatanna player that I have seen. (although I haven't seen many). I liked the crossup f3/smoke and mirrors tech. Based on what I saw, I would like to see you use mb fire kiss to setup trait.
Thank you! <3 lol yes! I've been incorporating all the stuff lately.

Wonder Woman

You're no match for an Amazon
Probably the best match I had with Zatanna to date
I've only honestly never seen a worse Wonder Woman, they dropped every chance they could've had to do even a little bit of damage. It's obvious they do not know how to play as Diana.

Never go into Hat Stance against Wonder Woman, she can parry all the projectiles from the wand on reaction. The fireball is easily jumped over or just walked up to and parried. Her smoke and mirrors trick should've been charged at with a demigoddess might since she cannot block during it.

They didn't even finish half the b2, 3 strings whenever it landed. Not only did they drop that they also dropped two d1,2 combos and even landed two hits on b,1,1 without finishing the string. That would've easily been 120% damage if they actually continued those three combos. Also apparently they don't know how to block.

Zatanna is the only other character I have attempted to learn aside from Wonder Woman, but that video is literally just a really really really bad Wonder Woman.