What's new

Official XBox Magazine

Johnny San

Shazzy's Biggest Fan
Having a "living" challenge tower sounds like a step in the wrong direction. Working individually on each "rung" would ultimately lead to a better product rather then mixing and matching up modifications randomly.

ColdSpine

"I wore those colors before you"
lmao i was reading through factions and got excited by things like lin kuie team subzero, until i got the brotherhood of shadows i was like they have to mention noob but all i got was damn quan again

Hope hope hope ...

Barrogh

Meta saltmine
lmao i was reading through factions and got excited by things like lin kuie team subzero, until i got the brotherhood of shadows i was like they have to mention noob but all i got was damn quan again

Hope hope hope ...
Well, Noob does indeed serve under Quan...

Barrogh

Meta saltmine
are u confirming that noob is in the game? ;p
TYM expert committee agrees on his appearance in the game. Opinions on what he will be, however, differ.
In any case, to compensate possible lack of other noobs in MKX, I will be there. Consider this to be public service ;)

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
Why are they continually referred to as Neverrealm?! They started off calling it Netherrealm then kept calling it Neverrealm *facepalms* The writers for that magazine can't seem to get simple things right, hell I was reading an MKX article they had in their mag a couple of months ago and it said Cassie was the daughter of Sonya Blade and fucking Luke Cage(who's a Marvel hero for those of you who don't know). Jeez it's not that hard to double check...

Marvelnerd

Cyber Smoke #1
"Netherealm has over 100 of these condition changers planned, including... Cyrax bombs..."
Come on, just announce a cyborg character already.