What's new

Official TYM E3 thread!

So I think the fact that neither console supports crt means no backwards compatability. Well, maybe xb1 will support 360 games.

TheSpore

Nurgle Chaos God of Death and Disease
So I think the fact that neither console supports crt means no backwards compatability. Well, maybe xb1 will support 360 games.
XBox 1 will require the signing of your soul to them and they also will be stamping a 666 on your forehead. The kinect will watch you closely to ensure you are not doing anything the do not approve of and if you violate MS or bad mouth them in any way at all the Kinect will incinerate you.

Saint Op Omen

Savagely beating his super-ego with his id...
FF15 and KH3 are coming to xboxone.
Yeah I don't see the xbox base really going for them so much but that's cool...
what I'm more excited about is that xbox showed a lot of the exclusives for the next year (15 are coming they said) and PS didn't really show many (but 20 are coming they said) this means my game overload will be spread over the year and I can't wait to see what they got next...
Sent under duress.

The sony conference showed a shitload of games. Yeah, most of them are multiplatform anyways/already revealed, but I don't think the point of all those games was to trick you into thinking they weren't. It's to show you they're focused on video games this time around. It felt like 80% of the conference was just game trailers. This is a farcry from past conferences where sony and MS would would spend half their conference on kinect, eyetoy, ps move, smartglass, sports, tv, movies, psp, etc.

I wouldn't be surprised if next year's conference turns out to have less games, seeing as how this year they needed to make a good impression for ps4.

SWonder916

When's DragonBall?
PS4 will eventually have backwards compatibility thanks to their partnership with Gaikai and Cloud Gaming....they said that at their initial reveal event

SWonder916

When's DragonBall?
Yeah I don't see the xbox base really going for them so much but that's cool...
what I'm more excited about is that xbox showed a lot of the exclusives for the next year (15 are coming they said) and PS didn't really show many (but 20 are coming they said) this means my game overload will be spread over the year and I can't wait to see what they got next...
Right,like Sony undeniably won and STILL hasn't even showed all the games under their sleeves that are gettin worked on..amazing. Cause by now we know how great their exclusives can get(Gran Turismo,Uncharted,Last of Us,God of War,Infamous,etc). Can't wait to see the brand new IP's comin out

TheSpore

Nurgle Chaos God of Death and Disease
All I know is its about damn time we started seeing new freaking IPs,, this current gen I swear was the gen of sequals and reboots. Sure there were some great ones done, but man originality has really left the insutry this gen.

Saint Op Omen

Savagely beating his super-ego with his id...
Right,like Sony undeniably won and STILL hasn't even showed all the games under their sleeves that are gettin worked on..amazing. Cause by now we know how great their exclusives can get(Gran Turismo,Uncharted,Last of Us,God of War,Infamous,etc). Can't wait to see the brand new IP's comin out
Yeah to me "they didn't show all the exclusives" is a good thing...sure a UC4 logo could have popped up a cgi could have played but if yiu don't think its comming your nuts and a logo would not make it get here sooner...and MS has a lot of games that used to be ps exclusives...history shows that ps will not work hard to do the same for next year...

Sent under duress.

Which PS4 exclusives? Especially which 20? E3 only featured the same games as the Sony press conference few months ago. Overall very disappointing. I don't doubt, that there are more games coming up, but for now it's very lackluster.

From what I know for now ... PS4 exclusives are:
  • Knack (Meh)
  • Infamous: Second Son (Fuck yeah)
  • Drive Club (Meh)
  • Gran Turismo 6 (Meh)
  • Killzone: Shadow Fall (Yeah)
  • The Order (Intriguing)
  • Primal Carnage (Episodic Meeeeeh)
And that's basically it :confused: And I'm not counting indie games, since I'm talking about big franchises.
I am totally against the X-Box Done, but damn ... the exclusive games over there were better without a doubt.

Hardware? PS4.
Games? X-Bone.