What's new

Official Trailer : Keepers of Time

molambo

(X ౪ X )
He looks sick... everyone looks sick in this game so far... in all the action do not forget to notice the new Kameo moves for already revealed Kameos.
jupp, scorpion seems to have the spear which pulls you back,and now shown in the trailer a overhead attack and a skull fireball attack which strangely starts midscreen.

Jynks

some heroes are born, some made, some wondrous
Best tune into Tweedy's stream or uTube for his reaction... pretty sure he will be hyper as fuck.

REYTHEGREAT

Not gonna lie, these trailers are making hard to pick a main they all look good. But I’ll try my mk9 main first, Smoke

R.E.D.

RedArcadeStick
Lord Liu summons a black hole, a motherfucking BLACK HOLE!!! But i betcha the kombat kids can still beat him tho LUL.
Btw was that Darrius?

Art Lean

Noob
If this is a 'welcome to the island' moment, I'm going to assume it's just a background Shaolin monk jobber there to bolster earth's forces. After all, if you watch MK9's cutscene in the Courtyard, there's a few unnamed jobbers in the background there too; at least 4 grey ninjas (who can't all be Smoke) and two generic shirtless dudes (one bald and one in a bandana).

Last edited:
What a bizarre trailer.

Geras is hype and I'm glad he's back, but of all the trailers to focus solely on one character.....and it's Geras? Like 3 plus mins of Geras, with a sprinkle of lui kang. No new kameos no other characters no new story stuff, just Geras. lol

EDIT: But yeah as others have said the music is dope. Also Scorpion as a kameo is the coolest he's ever looked/played imo.

Last edited:
What a bizarre trailer.

Geras is hype and I'm glad he's back, but of all the trailers to focus solely on one character.....and it's Geras? Like 3 plus mins of Geras, with a sprinkle of lui kang. No new kameos no other characters no new story stuff, just Geras. lol

EDIT: But yeah as others have said the music is dope. Also Scorpion as a kameo is the coolest he's ever looked/played imo.
I think we’re going to get a full, multiple-reveal trailer next week with Evo, my guess would be Reiko, Nitara, and maybe Reptile as “outworlders” if they do three plus some more kameo reveals (motaro).
The geras one is just a little extra cherry on top

Oh for sure I wish each character got their own. But with so little time before release thats not gonna happen. And don't get me wrong anything is better than nothing. Maybe i got spoiled by the lin kuei trailer, but I figured if they were gonna go thru the trouble of making a trailer they would show off more stuff....? Especially this close to release.

EDIT: This was in reply to Mr. Jynks

I think we’re going to get a full, multiple-reveal trailer next week with Evo, my guess would be Reiko, Nitara, and maybe Reptile as “outworlders” if they do three plus some more kameo reveals (motaro).
The geras one is just a little extra cherry on top
Wondering if evo is going to be where we find out who Hanzo is

Geras would be a forgettable one off character to me in any other circumstance-

But to me he's the first time in an NRS game that they correctly made the grappler* archetype. So now I want him as a staple of every game just as assurance NRS cares about grabby bois.

*sorry Grundy mains