What's new

*Official* This guy ragequit on me and I've got proof thread

1man3letters

Alpha Tarkatan - Moderator
people seem to have something to prove online. It's silly, especially teabagging what a waste of time. Only thing I use it for is during the match to instigate them to attack if they are turtling. I've played 6000+ online games I don't need to see the fatalities, so I bring up the menu ready to leave. Not because I'm angry I lost, I'm just sick of seeing them. Babalities, whatever that's fine, you proved you can win without blocking but doing a fatality proves nothing.
you dont get to choose that though, you lost so its your opp choice if he wants to do a fatal,
so you are "raging" about the fatality then "quitting", so thats pretty much a rage quit man

if your sick of seeing fatalities...stop playing mk or try get opp to use no blood code

Lumpymoomilk

Online Punching Bag
you dont get to choose that though, you lost so its your opp choice if he wants to do a fatal,
so you are "raging" about the fatality then "quitting", so thats pretty much a rage quit man

if your sick of seeing fatalities...stop playing mk or try get opp to use no blood code
Sorry but I disagree about your logic to stop playing a game I enjoy because I don't want to see the 15 second cutscenes that I've seen thousands of times (I'm sure they have too). It doesn't make the game better in any way for my enjoyment, yeah maybe that's selfish but I'm a jerk I guess. 99% of the games I play are ranked. If they want to see a fatality so bad go beat up on the thousands of people who haven't seen them over and over in ranked. There is no option for "would you like to rematch" in ranked, so it's just time for them to gloat. OK I lost congrats, now let me get to my next actual match. I play for the challenge and for the fun of an interesting match, not to watch someone press the down button 15 times or watch a cutscene. During that time I would have found myself another match and I'd be in round 1 at that point. Nobody is going to play monopoly where someone sits there with the dice rolling around in their hand for 20 seconds. That would be pointless because it's not going to change the game in any way. That's how I feel about fatalities and teabagging at the end of the match. Call me a sore loser or whatever then that's fine, but I'm probably getting in an extra few matches if I play for an hour or so in a day because I skip all that ending crap and just speeding up the process.

BellaBelle00

Castrator
Sorry but I disagree about your logic to stop playing a game I enjoy because I don't want to see the 15 second cutscenes that I've seen thousands of times (I'm sure they have too). It doesn't make the game better in any way for my enjoyment, yeah maybe that's selfish but I'm a jerk I guess. 99% of the games I play are ranked. If they want to see a fatality so bad go beat up on the thousands of people who haven't seen them over and over in ranked. There is no option for "would you like to rematch" in ranked, so it's just time for them to gloat. OK I lost congrats, now let me get to my next actual match. I play for the challenge and for the fun of an interesting match, not to watch someone press the down button 15 times or watch a cutscene. During that time I would have found myself another match and I'd be in round 1 at that point. Nobody is going to play monopoly where someone sits there with the dice rolling around in their hand for 20 seconds. That would be pointless because it's not going to change the game in any way. That's how I feel about fatalities and teabagging at the end of the match. Call me a sore loser or whatever then that's fine, but I'm probably getting in an extra few matches if I play for an hour or so in a day because I skip all that ending crap and just speeding up the process.

lol I KNOW you're not talking about finding a match quickly on XBL. I've had enough time to make a sandwich, take a piss, and peel scabs waiting on a ranked match. Don't even get me started on the "small world complex". I only play ranked and run into the same people over and over and over. 15-20 fatality/baby... teabagging... whatever... annoying? yes... but longer than finding a match? Hardly.

Lumpymoomilk

Online Punching Bag
lol I KNOW you're not talking about finding a match quickly on XBL. I've had enough time to make a sandwich, take a piss, and peel scabs waiting on a ranked match. Don't even get me started on the "small world complex". I only play ranked and run into the same people over and over and over. 15-20 fatality/baby... teabagging... whatever... annoying? yes... but longer than finding a match? Hardly.
I don't know why it takes so long for you, but most of my ranked matches pop up in 10 seconds or less for a match most times. If I'm waiting 30 seconds I assume the server has glitched up and I start my search again.

KRYS9984

Noob
I don't know why it takes so long for you, but most of my ranked matches pop up in 10 seconds or less for a match most times. If I'm waiting 30 seconds I assume the server has glitched up and I start my search again.
I haven't played a single ranked matches since MK9 was released :eek: Every time I attempt to search for one, it never works out.

Lumpymoomilk

Online Punching Bag
I haven't played a single ranked matches since MK9 was released :eek: Every time I attempt to search for one, it never works out.
I must have a magic connection or something then. It used to take ages for me to find one, then they did a patch, now it's almost instant. If it wasn't I certainly wouldn't have played like 10000 matches if I waited 10 minutes for each.

BellaBelle00

Castrator
I must have a magic connection or something then. It used to take ages for me to find one, then they did a patch, now it's almost instant. If it wasn't I certainly wouldn't have played like 10000 matches if I waited 10 minutes for each.
It has nothing to do with your connection, but rather the amount of people actually on the server. I'm a mom so I'm not going to be on when I should be taking care of my children trying to get in a match lol. Even when I can get on during "peak hours", in comes the rage quitting.

I don't mind exposing people. Hell, I've said quite often that the people on the leaderboard are the biggest culprits. I gotta ask, how does the double standard work? If you win, you can do a fatality or baby or (I'll leave him nameless) win with KL and Teleport WAY beyond the time MK gives you to do a fatality... but if I win, you leave ... but it's because you want to get to the next match? GTFOH. Fatalaties are a part of the game. Hell, fatalities are what made this game. That's pretty shitty for some to leave because they don't want to see it. That's like saying, Oh I've fought this character a million times, if someone picks so and so, I'm just leaving.

TotteryManx

cr. HP Master
I quit a lot in random matches with bad connections. I'm not gonna lie about it. If I see my opponent knock me out of a move that has less frames then his I get kinda pissed. Or if the connection is so bad my aa's don't work I won't even bother. I've since stopped playing randoms and just play a select few I know I have a great connection with. I understand the argument about fatalities on both sides of the fence, but it's only fair if you do them. I only do babies now.

AREZ God of War

The Crazy BeastMaster
people seem to have something to prove online. It's silly, especially teabagging what a waste of time. Only thing I use it for is during the match to instigate them to attack if they are turtling. I've played 6000+ online games I don't need to see the fatalities, so I bring up the menu ready to leave. Not because I'm angry I lost, I'm just sick of seeing them. Babalities, whatever that's fine, you proved you can win without blocking but doing a fatality proves nothing.
Don't you think that's sending the wrong message to other players and in many way ENCOURAGING them to drop/quit? I mean how are they supposed to know why you left? To them it probably just looks like a ragequit. if you don't like fatalities, stop playing MK, cuz it's part of the game.

I quit a lot in random matches with bad connections. I'm not gonna lie about it. If I see my opponent knock me out of a move that has less frames then his I get kinda pissed. Or if the connection is so bad my aa's don't work I won't even bother. I've since stopped playing randoms and just play a select few I know I have a great connection with. I understand the argument about fatalities on both sides of the fence, but it's only fair if you do them. I only do babies now.
LOL @ assholes w/ full bars that make u think it's going to be playable, then it's laggier than fuck. Half of those people do it on purpose, I guarantee you. I don't feel no guilt quitting on someone who purposely lags the game when I'm in mid-combo so i drop it. Cheating to prevent cheating isn't cheating......

they cancel each other out. For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction.

ForeverKing

Patreon.com/MK_ForeverKing
The number of people I have made rage quit on XBL has to be at least in the 1000's. People hate Kung Lao and Cage lmao

Enenra

Go to hell.
The number of people I have made rage quit on XBL has to be at least in the 1000's. People hate Kung Lao and Cage lmao
It's tough watching some ugly little odd job rip off or some white douchebag with sunglasses in his ass and his name on his chest kick your ass. I sympathize.

The following have felt the wrath of the gods. The first is one of my personal favorites. And yes, it means something because im Kratos. Yeah, I'm top 50 on Vita maining Kratos, been playing him solely since I hit around 90 matches. Some of the pics are absolutely priceless, the pic tells the whole story...
2012-05-20-171049.jpg2012-05-20-172902.jpg2012-05-20-190538.jpg2012-05-21-074448.jpg2012-05-21-082338.jpg2012-05-21-174239.jpg2012-05-22-193537.jpg2012-05-23-190443.jpg

NickDaGreek1983

Oh, my days !
i don't play online much at all. I actually hate it. My friend sometimes will play on my account when he's over. But i finally played someone with a good connection. Granted he wasn't the best player lol but this screen shot says it all.

EPIC WIN man!! Just epic... One Cage to take it all! I imagine how salty you got when he touched you and messed up your 2v2 flawless! There should be an achievement/trophy for 2v2 on line flawless by the way...

Lumpymoomilk

Online Punching Bag
Don't you think that's sending the wrong message to other players and in many way ENCOURAGING them to drop/quit? I mean how are they supposed to know why you left? To them it probably just looks like a ragequit. if you don't like fatalities, stop playing MK, cuz it's part of the game.
I don't care why they think I left, just like they had the choice to waste my time watching a fatality I had the choice to leave. It is part of the game, but so are rune traps, resets, cheesy special moves, armor, but all these other things actually have relevance to the game you are playing itself. Fatalities do not. Fatalities are just a selling novelty that everyone did when the game first came out. Some people like myself have played this for over a year and I'm bored to death of seeing them. If I leave, who is it hurting? So some idiot can go, OMG I made them quit I'm so good. Ok whatever, congrats. They can think what they want, but I'm not sticking around for it. I don't do it to other people and I would appreciate if they didn't do it to me.

Lumpymoomilk

Online Punching Bag
It has nothing to do with your connection, but rather the amount of people actually on the server. I'm a mom so I'm not going to be on when I should be taking care of my children trying to get in a match lol. Even when I can get on during "peak hours", in comes the rage quitting.

I don't mind exposing people. Hell, I've said quite often that the people on the leaderboard are the biggest culprits. I gotta ask, how does the double standard work? If you win, you can do a fatality or baby or (I'll leave him nameless) win with KL and Teleport WAY beyond the time MK gives you to do a fatality... but if I win, you leave ... but it's because you want to get to the next match? GTFOH. Fatalaties are a part of the game. Hell, fatalities are what made this game. That's pretty shitty for some to leave because they don't want to see it. That's like saying, Oh I've fought this character a million times, if someone picks so and so, I'm just leaving.
Well I don't do this double standard to people so maybe I'm the exception, if I win, it's a jab to the face or a fireball or teleport move if I'm far away. I don't want to waste people's time and I don't expect them to waste mine. I did babality like 2 people the other day, but that's because they sent me dickhead messages after they lost in a previous match so I'm just making them look all the more stupid when they talk shit. People I don't know or who haven't tried to annoy me I finish it quick as a courtesy.

BellaBelle00

Castrator
Well I don't do this double standard to people so maybe I'm the exception, if I win, it's a jab to the face or a fireball or teleport move if I'm far away. I don't want to waste people's time and I don't expect them to waste mine. I did babality like 2 people the other day, but that's because they sent me dickhead messages after they lost in a previous match so I'm just making them look all the more stupid when they talk shit. People I don't know or who haven't tried to annoy me I finish it quick as a courtesy.

well, I can respect that :)... Don't agree with your opinion, but I respect it

AREZ God of War

The Crazy BeastMaster
I don't care why they think I left, just like they had the choice to waste my time watching a fatality I had the choice to leave. It is part of the game, but so are rune traps, resets, cheesy special moves, armor, but all these other things actually have relevance to the game you are playing itself. Fatalities do not. Fatalities are just a selling novelty that everyone did when the game first came out. Some people like myself have played this for over a year and I'm bored to death of seeing them. If I leave, who is it hurting? So some idiot can go, OMG I made them quit I'm so good. Ok whatever, congrats. They can think what they want, but I'm not sticking around for it. I don't do it to other people and I would appreciate if they didn't do it to me.

I see where you are coming from but it simply doesn't work like that. As one person said, turn off the blood if u dont like fatals. If u leave before tha match is over, you can not be a hypocrite when others do it to you. They will recognize your GT as someone who fat-drops, which traditionally in the MK-Kommunity, (especially UMK3) is classed as a form of ragequitting. This is simply how it is and your opinion doesn't change anything the Kommunity has already decided on. Mr. Mileena used to do the same thing, but he also conformed to the kommunity when he realized it looked bad on him.

People may not like spamming, but you still conform to it. It is what it is. These unwritten rules that you go by are not what everyone else is accustomed to and you can not EXPECT them to be psychic and know this ahead of time. The fact is, you are setting a bad example.

Lumpymoomilk

Online Punching Bag
I see where you are coming from but it simply doesn't work like that. As one person said, turn off the blood if u dont like fatals. If u leave before tha match is over, you can not be a hypocrite when others do it to you. They will recognize your GT as someone who fat-drops, which traditionally in the MK-Kommunity, (especially UMK3) is classed as a form of ragequitting. This is simply how it is and your opinion doesn't change anything the Kommunity has already decided on. Mr. Mileena used to do the same thing, but he also conformed to the kommunity when he realized it looked bad on him.

People may not like spamming, but you still conform to it. It is what it is. These unwritten rules that you go by are not what everyone else is accustomed to and you can not EXPECT them to be psychic and know this ahead of time. The fact is, you are setting a bad example.
Unless it's hidden really well, there is no option to turn off blood, if there were I would gladly take it. I also quit at the player select screen if they have a really bad record and I don't want to bother with the match because I have no purpose in fighting a punching bag. I wonder what the community must think of me.

They probably think you're a quitter and think it justifies them doing it as well. As I said, I see where you are coming from, but you need to realize, you're only adding to the problem, not helping to fix it.
Agreed. I don't see why everyone does not do what madden did, with seperate matchmaking options. Some can only be accessed if your disconnect percentage is below a certain amount, and if it goes too high, you can only play with people who also have high disconnect percentages. Does not seem hard to do, but I'm not a programmer. People need to realize that for online games, you need to plan for the lowest common denominator.

Johnny2d

Xbl: Johnny2Die
I used to get pissed when people quit, now I thank them. They quit early, I get my win and am on to the next match faster. Sure they won't learn anything, but let's be honest, 90% of people online don't care about the game the way we do. A lot don't even care to get better. Most aren't coming to sites like this to learn. I say thank you everytime they quit early :)

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk 2