What's new

Official Rebelo Thread

Emperor Eevee

Learn to take a joke pal!
Hey, change my name from "FF K. Rung" to "Eevee!". FF K. rung was when i played SSBB, which I don't play anymore.

DevilMaySpy

Mama's Little Bumgorf
My Rebelo History

1. Forever King - There was a time no one knew, but I did.............Christian

2. Curbolicous - I called his mother and made her take little dominic to Colombus Ohio to reap to fortune of mlg and rest is history

3. Sonic Fox - I told everyone nec 2011 this kid will wreck ship, no one believed me ever about him......rest is history

4. Blind ducky - I said there is another Kenshi I believe in and he is good, I actually Double rebelo'd ducky. I rebelo'd his Kenshi and in INJ I hella rebelo'd his Raven, You ravens can still suck it

5. Woundcowboy - I dont wanna talk about him (Sinestro)

6. Zyphox (God Damnt)

7. Jupiter - Quite possibly one of my greatest rebelos and g=quickest successes. Started fast and looks to rebeloing his way to evo

8. Syknis - I told you guys, water shield you just DONT KNOW, now................You know

9. Harold - Ive said since May, this Vietnamese Rabid Cocaine inducing flash player will destroy all and makes all flashs look like soiled panites. Suck it fools, im right

10. Saltface - Warned everyone they didn't know, other warned as well but now they all know.

11. Theo - Im not sure if he is a rebelo or not seeing how I rebelo'd him actually after he placed top 8 at evo but apparently many people still had that one little issue, they just didnt know yet

12. MMH - Duh

13. Zod - Yea thats right and im not done

14. PL vs nightmare SF - I told everyone this will be an upset and first round at evo and it was. I knew, did you? NO Cause you just dont know

All of you

Just

Don't

KNOW

Im 13-1 at the plate

Can we talk about Ra Helios? You have to save us from your own creation!

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
Dude I never pumped him up

I BLEW him up
Let's be serious here -- muffinmuggers was never as famous (infamous) as he became until you immortalized him in your video/thread series.

You are the single greatest benefit to his career :p

Last edited: