What's new

*Official* PSN Mortal Kombat 9 VITA [MK9] GG's Thread

GGs to DanableLector.

I was hoping to go 3 for 3 with my laggy jade, you seemed to be completely lost on the matchup, but instead I got served.

Damn your jax is good. I wish I could stop the dash punch spam but I just can't. ;_;

I disconnected 'cause my battery died lol. I was hoping to steal a last minute victory with some 50-50s :D

We gotta do this again after I fix my dash punch addiction.

DanableLector

UPR DanableLector
GGs to DanableLector.

I was hoping to go 3 for 3 with my laggy jade, you seemed to be completely lost on the matchup, but instead I got served.

Damn your jax is good. I wish I could stop the dash punch spam but I just can't. ;_;

I disconnected 'cause my battery died lol. I was hoping to steal a last minute victory with some 50-50s :D

We gotta do this again after I fix my dash punch addiction.
Sorry man, it took me a while to get to this. I tried hard to avoid any Jax mirrors, but when they happened it was pretty fun lol. I'll be honest though.. Ive never played with jade, and rarely play people that use her so you are absolutely right! i was totally lost! Excited to play some more, and hopefully we will have a better connection. Ive almost never played tag matches, but those were pretty damn fun too. Hit me up if you catch me online.

DanableLector

UPR DanableLector
GG's to @DanableLector

Refreshing to play someone who actually knows what the hell they're doing. I got so, so tired of fighting hordes of terrible people. It poisons you.
I just look like I know a few things about the game because you've been playing armies of Scrub-pions! Had a lot of fun tonight, you're a cool dude and your scorpion, sub, and rain line up is insane! Thanks for letting me steal a few. We will have to get some more games in soon.

GG's to @DanableLector

Refreshing to play someone who actually knows what the hell they're doing. I got so, so tired of fighting hordes of terrible people. It poisons you.
This is hilarious considering that you are terrible at this game. Beating me must really feel like an accomplishment to you.

No hard feelings though my brother. It seems like you pour a shitload of time for this game. Just keep training and you'll definitely improve ;)

This is hilarious considering that you are terrible at this game. Beating me must really feel like an accomplishment to you.

No hard feelings though my brother. It seems like you pour a shitload of time for this game. Just keep training and you'll definitely improve ;)
Dude, step off. Yes, I got salty. Salty at bullshit lag tactics. I just couldn't believe someone could be so stupid as to not only throw a smokebomb in a blockstring, but try to do ANYTHING but block (i.e. you seem to think you can crossup?! It's -9 bro) afterward.

Not only that, but you seem to think Smoke Toward gives you pressure advantage? And that whiffing an air teleport isn't punishable? WTF is that shit? Sad thing is, it works online.

I don't need to see your fraudulent win teabag or fatality or whatever the hell you were gonna' do. I quit at the end of the match? So what. Never declined one, and you seem to want to neglect to mention the 2 subsequent wins I got on you after I got wise to your lag tactics. Earn your wins by actually outplaying me, not with bullshit lag crap and you'll get your fatality.

DanableLector

UPR DanableLector

No hard feelings? "This is hilarious considering that you are terrible at this game." Fuck off. Take your condescending bull shit some where else. No one is impressed. Im tired of this kind of crap. We are all on the same team here.

Dude, step off. Yes, I got salty. Salty at bullshit lag tactics. I just couldn't believe someone could be so stupid as to not only throw a smokebomb in a blockstring, but try to do ANYTHING but block (i.e. you seem to think you can crossup?! It's -9 bro) afterward.

Not only that, but you seem to think Smoke Toward gives you pressure advantage? And that whiffing an air teleport isn't punishable? WTF is that shit? Sad thing is, it works online.

I don't need to see your fraudulent win teabag or fatality or whatever the hell you were gonna' do. I quit at the end of the match? So what. Never declined one, and you seem to want to neglect to mention the 2 subsequent wins I got on you after I got wise to your lag tactics. Earn your wins by actually outplaying me, not with bullshit lag crap and you'll get your fatality.
Dem excuses. Hilarious stuff!

Wait a second, wouldn't it be more embarrassing to get beaten by a "scrub", shitty ass player like me who can only win thanks to lag?

Haha. Your mumbo-jumbo talk doesn't impress either.

Anyway, looking forward to see you quit games in the future.

Dem excuses. Hilarious stuff!

Wait a second, wouldn't it be more embarrassing to get beaten by a "scrub", shitty ass player like me who can only win thanks to lag?

Haha. Your mumbo-jumbo talk doesn't impress either.

Anyway, looking forward to see you quit games in the future.
Yeah, once again, failed to mention the 2 subsequent DECISIVE wins after I adapted to your lag tactics. I won't be losing to you again.

I lose? Hell yeah, bring it on. That means I didn't play well enough and thus I'll always come back for more. But when I lose to crap like blocking a smokebomb, going for a guaranteed blockstring and eating a crossup combo instead? Yeah, fraudulent and I won't take that crap lying down.

And it's also pretty hilarious that you signed up just to try and blow me up. Gotta love the community.

Yeah, once again, failed to mention the 2 subsequent DECISIVE wins after I adapted to your lag tactics. I won't be losing to you again.

I lose? Hell yeah, bring it on. That means I didn't play well enough and thus I'll always come back for more. But when I lose to crap like blocking a smokebomb, going for a guaranteed blockstring and eating a crossup combo instead? Yeah, fraudulent and I won't take that crap lying down.

And it's also pretty hilarious that you signed up just to try and blow me up. Gotta love the community.
Reading this right now just got funnier after the royal spanking you just got. But hey, at least you didn't quit this time! That's some major progress.

PS: Hilarious how "DECISIVE" (note the caps) wins for you are the wins were you barely made it to the end after 3 rounds. My friend, I'd recommend you to just save face and stop saying stuff you simply can't back up.

Don't expect a reply after this. I don't wanna be a "bully".

Reading this right now just got funnier after the royal spanking you just got. But hey, at least you didn't quit this time! That's some major progress.

PS: Hilarious how "DECISIVE" (note the caps) wins for you are the wins were you barely made it to the end after 3 rounds.
Should've known you'd come on here trying to blow me up again. Wow. This is pretty sad dude.

Congratulations, you've mastered online lag Smoke. Smoke Toward+Crossup all day bro. I'd tell you to try mastering not being an ass, but your finish screen display of braindead rabbit hopping tells me I shouldn't bother.

trustinme

xbl-OBS trustinme
the last few posts have been great,i cant wait to get my vita for xmas and show you all my random bullshit.im not quite sure yet how im going to get to grips with those little buttons,are they a pain in the arse?

the last few posts have been great,i cant wait to get my vita for xmas and show you all my random bullshit.im not quite sure yet how im going to get to grips with those little buttons,are they a pain in the arse?
Sort of. It's mostly the damn analog stick being so close to the dpad that's annoying though.

I gotta say, I'm glad to hear knoterror can lose, his sub zero can be really frustrating sometimes, but he's a good guy and you shouldn't shit on him like that.

Come to think of it, did I ever beat knoterror? I think I might have pulled off a victory once... once... muahahaha.

@Danable Lector, your jax is the weirdest one I've played though. It's been like a month since that fight but I'm still trying to figure out how to avoid rushing down and just dash blocking in like you do. ><

PoliceBrutality

Let's go green!!!!
Oh my...seems there have been a little bit of drama on our friendly vita section :( Anywho, am I gonna see any of you guys in Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale? I'm about to go pick my copy now:)

DanableLector

UPR DanableLector
The buttons can be tough and my execution isn't as crisp on the vita (because ive got big hands :-( ) After you adjust though you will be doing work. Its not to bad going back and forth between ps3/ps2 gamepad and the vita game pad either if you were worried about that. The game runs incredibly well though, and the buttons on the vita although small are very responsive. The dpad is exceptional!

DanableLector

UPR DanableLector
I gotta say, I'm glad to hear knoterror can lose, his sub zero can be really frustrating sometimes, but he's a good guy and you shouldn't shit on him like that.

Come to think of it, did I ever beat knoterror? I think I might have pulled off a victory once... once... muahahaha.

@Danable Lector, your jax is the weirdest one I've played though. It's been like a month since that fight but I'm still trying to figure out how to avoid rushing down and just dash blocking in like you do. ><
knoterror is good isn't he? His spacing is so good. That was by far the most frustrating thing, I had a hard time closing in. Really fun games though. Thanks man, I'm glad he's weird lol. Jax has a pretty solid dash.. hes no cyber sub, but its pretty good. If i can either get in regularly, or force my opponent to jump, I'm in good shape with Jax. We all know though, that sometimes a shitty connection makes jumping totally safe, which is just disgusting.

DanableLector

UPR DanableLector
Oh my...seems there have been a little bit of drama on our friendly vita section :( Anywho, am I gonna see any of you guys in Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale? I'm about to go pick my copy now:)
I wont be getting the game til christmas.. At least its on my list! LoL. You better believe that when that time comes I'll want to get some games in. Sir Daniel Fortesque FTW!

prospic

Noob
Guys im very new to VITA and currently am using my ps3 tag

bambamguitar

However I need help, How do i create a new Gamertag to use for just the vita?

My bambamguitar account wont let me add friends oddly and plus its full

knoterror fun games man, looking forward to more and digging that rain
Hey pic add me. PRO-SPIC...I want to play that kenshi.

I'm baaaaaack!! Rusty as hell, but I'll be lurking on vita online once again. Some things i've noticed - jumping is NOT free, but does require responding to the jump with standing ones way ahead of time. I'm talking at least half a second, otherwise you get hit over the head with the jip. Seems like everyone forgot the pokes these days.

GGs to Edfig81 I'm not sure if you've always been this good, but getting served that hard wasn't expected by me at all. Glad i could still surprise you with a few tricks, and the random select matches were fun :p I'm not sure what your main is, is it sub and jax? You seemed to have them down pretty well. For jax, enhanced OS / dash punch isn't the only wakeup option. the goto option for when someone (me) is pressuring you on wakeup is gotcha grab. I gotta play you again once I figure out my backups. I play with the entire cast except for Freddy (as you probably noticed).

EdFig81

Original OBS mbr/VSM/G4S
I'm baaaaaack!! Rusty as hell, but I'll be lurking on vita online once again. Some things i've noticed - jumping is NOT free, but does require responding to the jump with standing ones way ahead of time. I'm talking at least half a second, otherwise you get hit over the head with the jip. Seems like everyone forgot the pokes these days.

GGs to Edfig81 I'm not sure if you've always been this good, but getting served that hard wasn't expected by me at all. Glad i could still surprise you with a few tricks, and the random select matches were fun :p I'm not sure what your main is, is it sub and jax? You seemed to have them down pretty well. For jax, enhanced OS / dash punch isn't the only wakeup option. the goto option for when someone (me) is pressuring you on wakeup is gotcha grab. I gotta play you again once I figure out my backups. I play with the entire cast except for Freddy (as you probably noticed).
GGs iutiashev101 . I just started to use Jax and Kenshi. My main is SubZero secondaries are Nightwolf (rusty with him), ermac and I just started messing with Kabal. Honestly dont have much exp with all the others but random select is fun. I hope to be comfortable with everyone one day like you. Hope to play you again sometome GGs again.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

GGs iutiashev101 . I just started to use Jax and Kenshi. My main is SubZero secondaries are Nightwolf (rusty with him), ermac and I just started messing with Kabal. Honestly dont have much exp with all the others but random select is fun. I hope to be comfortable with everyone one day like you. Hope to play you again sometome GGs again.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2
Ah I see. Dude, don't hesitate to try every character. You've got the jip down (something I can never pull off, for some reason), so you'll be good. Just know the bnb's and shenanigans of every character. i.e. shangs invicible wakeup soul steal, cyrax's d3 pokes into buzzsaw, etc.

Let's get more games in! I want to see how my reptile would do, and etc. Random select matches are the best though!

CRKFIEND

Noob
Should've known you'd come on here trying to blow me up again. Wow. This is pretty sad dude.

Congratulations, you've mastered online lag Smoke. Smoke Toward+Crossup all day bro. I'd tell you to try mastering not being an ass, but your finish screen display of braindead rabbit hopping tells me I shouldn't bother.
You quit against my Stryker last night - Don't blame it on lag. I use one of the lowest tiered dudes in the game. If you're going to quit like a whining little girl, get the hell off these boards. TYM is here to get better and progress. It's not to make enemies by being an asshole.

Do yourself a favor Knoterror - if you want to remain a respectable member of the community, do not pull on us, don't scrub out and blame everything on lag. Yes, there is lag, we play online.

Anyways - I've had a resurgence of MK Vita action lately, anyone wanna play? Any night usually 8PM+ EST. GG's to all I've played lately.

You quit against my Stryker last night - Don't blame it on lag. I use one of the lowest tiered dudes in the game. If you're going to quit like a whining little girl, get the hell off these boards. TYM is here to get better and progress. It's not to make enemies by being an asshole.

Do yourself a favor Knoterror - if you want to remain a respectable member of the community, do not pull on us, don't scrub out and blame everything on lag. Yes, there is lag, we play online.

Anyways - I've had a resurgence of MK Vita action lately, anyone wanna play? Any night usually 8PM+ EST. GG's to all I've played lately.
What the FUCK are you talking about man?!

Match came up, I said "nice, finally someone decent", you laughed, we fought, it was a fun match and we each said good game. I'm honestly scratching my fucking head right now. You must be thinking of someone else.