What's new

Official NBA Thread - Dallas Mavericks 2011 NBA CHAMPS

T3rror

Noob
I can't believe in the post-game interview Jester James basically said "At the end of the day I'm still rich and you're not." Is dude trying to ruin his own image? I know people have been really going at him, but that is from him failing to live up to his own hype he made during last summer. Instead of owning up to his own bull he decides to talk down to nba fans lol that is hilarious.

Nothing makes me happier than no mvp for lebron and no ring for lebron after he pretty much hand picked his team. He was a bitch when he came to chicago and he finally got slapped like one

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Good, I'm happy the Mavs won it. Lebron is an arrogant douche who already had it won before the series happened and that thing he did with mocking the Mavs. Good, congrats to the Mavs.

Tim Static

Adminerator
I can't believe in the post-game interview Jester James basically said "At the end of the day I'm still rich and you're not." Is dude trying to ruin his own image? I know people have been really going at him, but that is from him failing to live up to his own hype he made during last summer. Instead of owning up to his own bull he decides to talk down to nba fans lol that is hilarious.
Amen. I hope karma bites him next year and he sits out most if not all the year with an injury.

You gotta feel happy for these mavs .. JKidd after 17 years finally getting a ring.. and nowitzki ..just wow. They sure as hell deserved it more then the heat.
Lebron being the ass he usually is shouldnt suprise any1.. I feel sorry for wade tho

btw i thought this was funny:

Tremloc

Noob
Why didn’t Lebron go to college? He didn’t want to show up for finals!

Why are lebron’s clothes always dirty? Laundry machines require 4 quarters.

Lebron? Don’t think I know him – doesn’t have a ring to it.

Lebron should try hockey, they nhl only has 3 periods.

Tomorrow is Lebron James day, everyone gets off 12 minutes early!

and finally:

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
New chant for a character in a black and red pallette.

FUCK THE HEAT!

EvilNonsense

steals your stuff
They're coming out with a LeBron iPhone. Vibrate only. No ring.
Never ask LeBron to break a dollar for you. He only gives three quarters.