What's new

Official Multiverse & Gear Shoutout Thread

Raiderhorn

White Lotus
Many times we'd see or hear of a Multiverse that has good quality rewards and want to provide a signal boost, but we've been lacking an actual place to post such information. Across status updates, general discussion threads, discord servers we'd signal boost Multiverse events but at random times and across all these varying platforms it's very unorganized. This thread shall serve as a unifying place to signal boost your Multiverse findings. I'll be posting here quite often.

Yes, this is a thread that's extremely overdue. It is a certain fact that the overwhelming majority of our player base - certainly myself - will move on from Injustice 2 during the release of the next MK. Still, this should not justify not making this thread. My time grinding the Legendary Multiverse has also inspired me posting this. This thread still has some utility and many more months of use; a whole fighter pack to go and the X amount of months before the next MK.

This thread will have two purposes:
1. Shoutout new Multiverse events and their rewards
2. Have an up-to-date guide on the Multiverse 'Meta'. What I mean by this is NRS is continually updating the kinds of rewards we are getting from Multiverse events. It's clear that in earlier stages of the game there were no such thing as Ability Multiverse events, and with the new Legendary Multiverses there is now always an event active that gives out Epic gear for a random character which refreshes every several hours. This thread will break the rewards and all that down in detail.

With all that being said, I'll start:

-Right as I post this there is a 5 Man loopable Platinum box ladder in the "Bad Luck" Multiverse. All you have to do is complete two short ladders (5 + 8 fights) to reach it. You can repeat this one as many times as you want for a Platinum box. 5 fights for a Platinum is fantastic. Be warned, the opponents specialize in very high Health and Defence. ENDS DEC. 1 9:00 AM EST

-There is a Hellboy Epic gear Multiverse (3/5 difficulty) and it ENDS Tonight (Nov 30) at 9:00 PM EST. Go get some epic gear for your new Hellboy!

-The two character specific Multiverse events you can grab Epic gear for are Gorilla Grodd and Brainiac. These end within the next 2-3 days.

Raiderhorn

White Lotus
The Multiverse 'Meta'
As of: Dec 1, 2017
There are several event ‘slots’ in the Multiverse menu. These slots are placeholders for specific worlds. For example, the first two slots are worlds that always give Character Specific events. Slot 4 is almost always a 4/5 difficulty event that gives Abilities and Platinum boxes. So I’m going to go in order according to slot number. For the sake of condensing text, I've condensed the slots and the kinds of events they harbor into spoiler tags.
Now of course, there are so many events it's not the wisest decision to list every single one. Every event has its function and rewards. This guide will list the events, rewards, and towers that are of the biggest interest to the player.​
There are ‘staple’ rewards to every event, but sometimes they give different rewards than last time. The Variant Rewards lists these varying rewards.
The Loopable Rewards section only lists loopable rewards that may be of high interest in the event of that kind.

Slots 1 + 2: Epic Gear
Character Specific Multiverse (Difficulty 5/5)
Activity level: 2 events always active, very rarely a third.
Duration: 72 Hours
Towers: 5
Requirements: Lv 1 Character, 1320 Strength stat, 5’000 Credits
Rewards: 2 Rare Gear (Arms + Legs), 4 Lv 20 Epic Gear (Head, Body, Arms, Legs)
BONUS: 25’000 Credits, 2 Platinum Motherboxes, 1 Lv 20 Epic Accessory (always the same accessory), 1 Shader (always the same Shader)
Loopable Rewards: Platinum Motherbox (12 Fight Tower), Silver Motherbox (Boss Tower).

Other info: These events are based around giving gear for a specific character, and are popular for their Epic gear and Platinum Boxes. The towers get progressively harder as the rewards increase. The Boss Fight can be accessed straight away upon paying 5’000 credits, so you can get a Platinum box and an Epic Head/Accessory for a cheap price. The rest must be completed in order.
You can also get a Platinum box every time you complete the 12 Fight Tower. If you're looking to farm some Epic gear, consider this as an option.

Slot 3: Platinums, Various
In progress

Slot 4: Abilities, Platinum/Diamond Boxes, Epic Gear
Ability Multiverse (Difficulty 4/5)
Activity level: several per day
Duration: 3-6 Hours
Towers: 1
Requirements: 150’000 Credits
Rewards: 1 Random Ability, Diamond Motherbox
Variant rewards: 1 Random Rare gear + 1 Random gear, Random Epic gear

Other info: This is the ‘staple’ of the 4th event slot; you see these the most often. There are several variants to this kind of event, some giving 2 Diamond boxes, some random common/rare/epic gear, and so on. If you have every ability in the game, the main interest in this event becomes strictly Diamond boxes. Personally, because I have all abilities, I avoid this event if there’s only 1 Diamond box up for grabs. Can only be completed once.

Platinum Box Event (4/5 Difficulty)
Activity level: 1-2 per day in place of Ability event
Duration: 3-6 hours
Towers: 1
Requirements: 75’000 Credits
Rewards: Platinum Motherboxes, Random Epic Gear, Random Rare Gear
Variants: in progress

Other info: These sometimes take place of the Ability Multiverse in slot 4. If you want a fast Platinum box or two, simply pay 75’000 credits. Can only be completed once.

Epic Gear Event (Difficulty 3/5)
Activity level: rare, 1 (2?) per day
Duration: 4-6 Hours
Requirements: 125'000 Credits (Sometimes 150k-200k)
Rewards: 7 pieces of Random Epic gear
Variant rewards: in progress

Other info: These events give tons of random epic gear and take place of the Ability Multiverse in slot 4.

Slot 5: Epic + Random Epic Gear
Epic Gear Event (Difficulty 3/5)
Activity level: Always active
Duration: 4-6 hours
Towers: 3
Requirements: 5’000 Credits
Rewards: 3 Random Character specific Epic gear, 3 Random Epic gear, Gold Motherboxes
Variant Rewards: Diamond Motherbox (Boss Fight)
BONUS: 10’000 Credits, Gold Motherboxes
Loopable rewards: Silver Boxes (Boss Fight), Regen Tokens (Boss Fight), , 5’000+ Credits (Boss Fight), Random Rare gear (Boss Fight), Bronze Boxes (Boss Fight Meta Challenge)

Other info: These events always host Epic gear for a specific character while also giving away 3 pieces of completely random Epic gear. Use these if you’re looking to get gear to sacrifice for a specific character in the Legendary Multiverse, or if you’re wanting a chance to get an epic piece you’ve always wanted. This event is also very popular because she Boss in this Multiverse is easy to repeatedly complete over and over, awarding Silver Boxes every completion, giving Legendary Multiverse credit for Meta Challenges, Events completed, Villains defeated, etc. Completing this event enough times will award a Random Rare gear piece, then reset back to Silver boxes every completion.

Slot 6: Platinum/Diamond Boxes, Various
In progress

I am also investigating the timeliness of certain Multiverse events, that is, if the events that end after a few hours always show up at the same time every day, and the possibility of a list of an order character multiverses.

Last edited:

Raiderhorn

White Lotus
Updated information about the Multiverse, also:

-Aquaman Epic gear available for the next few hours
-There is another 5 Fight Tower that gives Platinums every completion in the "Fractured" event. Ends Dec 2, 9:00 am EST
-7 Random Epic gear in the "Holding On" Multiverse. 125k credits to enter. Another hour and a bit left on it.

Raiderhorn

White Lotus
Shader Multiverse tower available and next in next 2h 24 min (8pm EST) tonight! 150k credits to enter.

-Slight update to Multiverse info

Shoutout to the 4 missing Ivy shaders and shout out to my mains: Cyborg, Lantern, Grodd, Hellboy, Raiden, Scarecrow, Firestorm, Arrow, Superman, Robin, Joker and Atrocitus having every shader unlocked.

Edit

From all the 16 shaders that Ivy has i had to buy 3
Missing 6 shaders on Cheetah and Canary too