What's new

Official MK11 PS4/XB1 Patch Notes 02/18/20

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
On the other hand, if i was NRS, slamming some jacqui johnny nerfs there would be good, but this patch just seems irrelevant and definitely could wait for a major change after final kombat

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
So they tweaked something with Jacqui that nobody knew about but left her upgrade the way it is still. looks for plain face emoji

No Skarlet changes, so no reasons to play MK11 until the next patch drops
lol I hear ya, I feel the same way about Raiden. I'm starting to think they pick character names out of a basket and that's how they nerf/buff characters. lol

Jacqui had an OTG for 10 months and no one knew lmao. Why bother labbing
but if they knew about things we don't and fixed them (unless someone was saving tech for finals) then how come the things we do know about and tell them about don't get fixed?

Braindead

I want Kronika to step on my face
but if they knew about things we don't and fixed them (unless someone was saving tech for finals) then how come the things we do know about and tell them about don't get fixed?
Doesn't relate.

They found the Jacqui OTG bug on their own, and they fixed it because it's super important to fix. The other things that you want maybe they plan on fixing maybe they don't want to fix. These 2 aren't related.

Doesn't relate.

They found the Jacqui OTG bug on their own, and they fixed it because it's super important to fix. The other things that you want maybe they plan on fixing maybe they don't want to fix. These 2 aren't related.
Don't want to? Let's be clear I'm not talking buffs and nerfs. I'm thinking of actual issues to the game. There's also no proof they knew about this before anyone else i believe. Holding tech is real

MKF30

To be fair, let's all be honest here. I don't think Jacqui of all people needed extra tech considering all the other shit she has.

Ashesfall

"Feel the wrath of Shao Kahn"
i missed reading this:
Joker: Its now possible to unlock his Brutalities with Brutal Towers

thats to bad ...

MKF30

Shocker, no wonder I got like 4 KL sets back to back to back to back in kombat league last night lol.