What's new

Official MK1 Survey to improve Invasions Mode by NRS

I honestly wish invasions was free roam, and we could challenge other players that we see roaming. Similar to shaolin monks. Idk why they went with a monopoly type map lol
Honestly it was probably much much MUCH easier to build that way. I think everyone agrees the game was released extremely prematurely. I don’t know squat about coding and whatnot but I’d assume free roam single player is going to be a way bigger project that designing what is essentially a board game and in order to get the game out on time they went with this design

Onilordasmodeus

My GT: UncappedWheel82
Question:

What if the Invasions Mode allowed players to fight each other with their leveled up MK character? Semi similar to the avatar battles in SF6. Is that anything that anyone would be interested in?

This is a thought that crossed my mind while filling out the survey.

Plop

Noob
Question:

What if the Invasions Mode allowed players to fight each other with their leveled up MK character? Semi similar to the avatar battles in SF6. Is that anything that anyone would be interested in?

This is a thought that crossed my mind while filling out the survey.
Nah not really lol. The only appealing thing about the avatar battles is you can pick and choose moves from different characters. Cant do that in MK

DavesHotnJuicy

jmack_215
Honestly it was probably much much MUCH easier to build that way. I think everyone agrees the game was released extremely prematurely. I don’t know squat about coding and whatnot but I’d assume free roam single player is going to be a way bigger project that designing what is essentially a board game and in order to get the game out on time they went with this design
Very true I don’t know anything about it either but I’m sure it’s not easy. They probably just did what they could do