What's new

OFFICIAL Human Sektor renaming poll.

What should we call Human Sektor from now on?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!
From the 5 most appreciated suggestions in the previous thread regarding this, whatever gets the most votes in the next 2 weeks, will be selected. Take your pick.

Flagg

Noob
Well human Sektor looks and sounds like Shang TSung. It's like Human Sektor is just Cyber Shang.

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!
Sektroll?

But seriously, i think Ketchup-LK9T9, SwiftTomHanks, ZAQ should decide and now that he is playing him, REO GRANDE too. But of course if REO GRANDE uses him, his name will be Mextor.
Ironically, somebody did suggest "Sectalian" during the nominations. xD And yeah thanks for closing that one, Tim, wasn't sure if I could myself.

Well human Sektor looks and sounds like Shang TSung. It's like Human Sektor is just Cyber Shang.
It's a public poll for a reason. ;)

REO

Undead
Sektroll?

But seriously, i think Ketchup-LK9T9, @ShiftTomHanks, ZAQ should decide and now that he is playing him, REO GRANDE too. But of course if REO GRANDE uses him, his name will be Mextor.

Ironically, somebody did suggest "Sectalian" during the nominations. xD And yeah thanks for closing that one, Tim, wasn't sure if I could myself.

It's a public poll for a reason. ;)
+1

Z-911-Z

Bone and Metal
Out of these, I'd go with Steve. Sektoriental's too long, Chinktor's too racey, Hektor's kinda obscure, Sektroll already has a player named after him, and I'm not really feeling Shangtor.

Z-911-Z

Bone and Metal
Baseless? Why baseless exactly? At least I'm giving reasons to why I'm saying Steve over the others, if I had my way over naming Human Sektor I'd be calling him Crackwhore. >.>

GNG Iniquity

#bufftaquito #punchwalk #whiffycage
Man. You guys are breaking my balls. It was rough deciding between Chinktor and Steve; but I had to go with Steve. I'm probably just going to start referring to Robo Sektor as Kung Pao Robot.

MANNNN @ the people going for Sekoriental "I like Chinktor but that ain't PC man!" We've been going on about Cyblax stealing yo kicks forever now.

GNG Iniquity

#bufftaquito #punchwalk #whiffycage
^^ LOL

Why stop with just Steve? Why not Steven Seagal.
It's true...Steven Segal does look kinda Asian. I dunno, could Steven Segal rock a flamethrower and missiles? I'm not concerned with him teleporting through the floor and uppercutting you in the jaw, I certainly think that's possible!

Tim Static

Adminerator
It's true...Steven Segal does look kinda Asian. I dunno, could Steven Segal rock a flamethrower and missiles? I'm not concerned with him teleporting through the floor and uppercutting you in the jaw, I certainly think that's possible!
If Steven Seagal can be a cop in Louisiana AND play guitar in a band ANNND still be "Above the Law"?.....that makes him more than worthy imo.