What's new

Official 'get Europe to Evo' donation drive thread.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
I'll donate $20

However I'll donate another $20 if foxy can beat me ft5 online

We can stream it for hype

I think foxy is incredible player and I really want EU over here

Also should we donate for EU to come to MLG or EVO?MLG = more mOney and MLG Raleigh could be cheaper

Lastly - we need one of those charts/graphs made to keep track of donation progress

garik16

Mortal
I'll donate $20

However I'll donate another $20 if foxy can beat me ft5 online

We can stream it for hype

I think foxy is incredible player and I really want EU over here

Also should we donate for EU to come to MLG or EVO?MLG = more mOney and MLG Raleigh could be cheaper

Lastly - we need one of those charts/graphs made to keep track of donation progress
Pig, Mustard and Ketchup can tell me if i'm wrong, but I was under the understanding that they were confirmed and paid for EVO only, so it'd be best to have them at EVO to have a 5 v 5 be possible.

sn1kzZe

Mortal
before that, you need to find out total cost.
can they just crash at someones hotel? do they need flight tickets only or entry fees etc'.

get the details, sort the lineups and then update the thread.

garik16

Mortal
before that, you need to find out total cost.
can they just crash at someones hotel? do they need flight tickets only or entry fees etc'.

get the details, sort the lineups and then update the thread.
Presumably what they need is the flight costs back and forth (There's already one offer to allow people to crash). And no offense (And I know i have no right to talk as I'm broke and can't contribute), but I kind of feel like this shouldn't be for entry costs...it's just to make it so that entering this tourney is no different for them entering a local event.

EDIT: Round Trip UK-Vegas (from London) seems to be approximately $1200 per person.

salvificblood

Worst Sub-Zero Ever
I'll definitely go if I can somehow spawn the money, even if I cant get time off work, I'd lose my job to go to EVO haha
It's alright Foxy, I'll give you a job here at the art gallery and you can come and live near me so I can play you in a thousand sets of offline play to level up. See, works out for both of us. ;)

Same goes for you, UsedForGlue. I'll feed and house you both so I can become the ultimate king of MK9, lmao.

PND_Mustard

"More stealthful than the night"
Premium Supporter
ok guys heres how were gonna do it, ive relayed control over this fund over to UsedForGlue as he will do a much better job than me.

here is the new thread http://testyourmight.com/threads/evo-ukvsus-5v5-donation.15512/ with the proposed method of gathering the donations, instead of everyone donating and risking not making the target, we're going to have everyone state how much theyd donate, and then once everyones said how much theyd give well add it up and if it meets the mark well then start collecting the donations. thanks! :)