What's new

Official 'get Europe to Evo' donation drive thread.

PND_Mustard

"More stealthful than the night"
Premium Supporter
ok so having just listened to the REO episode of the KTP, i think nows the perfect time to actually try this out, what kept me waiting was the fact that i didnt feel people actually cared to donate at all to get one or two other European players to Evo this year, but having listened to that im finally convinced its a good idea.

this is by no means begging, its simply an option people have if they fancy helping out to see that CDjr VS F0xy match we're all raring to witness, and no one has to donate if they dont want to.

STORMS could you please help me to set this up? ive never done this kind of thing before and id likely fuck it up lol.

seeing as Ketchup and i are already confirmed we will also be donating to this fund to help get F0xy and Glue over, if this 5v5 is happening we are bringing the cream of the crop, and we will NOT go down without one hell of a fight.

thanks guys, and ill get paypal links or whatever once theyre all set up. :)

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
BLUE BLOODS FTW

If I wasnt broke as fuck, I'd so invest in this. Box <3's Europe.
I owe you and Greece a PARTY.

Really hope this succeeds, this could be earth-shatteringly good.

PND_Mustard

"More stealthful than the night"
Premium Supporter
thanks for the support guys, ill get this sorted as soon as i can :)

right now the 5 man team is still uncertain, whether it'd be team Europe or just straight up team UK. it all depends who is going to make Evo, dont worry, all this will be determined before anyone gives away money, itd be unfair to those donating if they didnt know who exactly they were donating for.

1man3letters

Alpha Tarkatan - Moderator
really great and noble idea mustard :)

id love to see foxy and glue heading over to evo, would make it extra hype (well for me anyways) the more EU players that are there

MK_Al

Dojo Trainee
Great idea Mustard. Let's see if I can spend some bucks.
With all respect to the British guys - they're all great player and awesome guys - If there's a donation drive I'd like to see other European competitors as well. IMHO one of the greek guys or Crathen would deserve to be the 5th member.