What's new

Official Final Round Money Matches - Make it official Here

Big D

Relevant In An Irrelevant Time
Konqrr, Big D, sorry I am not able to make FR last minute due to my option to join this or MLG. Since I can't make both since they're so close, and as MLG has more money, if you guys go I will mm you then, if not I apologize for the cancel, I really can't miss out on the attempt of 6k. Good luck at FR and i'm sure we will meet at another major where i'll take ur money and use it to buy you guys Burger King
I was looking forward to our match...I probably will not be at MLG because I wont be able to afford it. But if you make it to CEO I will see you there.

KingHippo

Alternative-Fact Checker
So due to some circumstances out of my control, some not, mm with Pig can't happen. However, true to my original point, I'll play him as much as he wants after tourney to see who's better.

Jim

Emperor of the Moon
Everyone knows there are some talks of killer Hype Money Matches so let's make them public + official!!!!

I will edit this original post for all to reference. Please post your MM and Ill update this OP as we go.

I will make sure ALL MMs are streamed either on friday or saturday. I recommend we all do this in a hotel room friday or saturday night ALL AT ONE TIME so we can stream hype after hype.
Keep 'Em Coming
Pig, any chance of getting a post tourney update on who won the money matches? I know you weren't involved with all of them but I'd love to know the outcome of a lot of those. For instance Konqrr against Noob Saibot players, how did those turn out?

DanCock

Cock Master!!
Did any money match take place other then the 5 vs 5 ???

I backed out of all of mine cause I can't use the pad for shit in vs play. So I took my pad that I just bought and broke it hardcore lolol I got a little pissy :/

Sent from my iPad 2 using Tapatalk

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Konqrr, Big D, sorry I am not able to make FR last minute due to my option to join this or MLG. Since I can't make both since they're so close, and as MLG has more money, if you guys go I will mm you then, if not I apologize for the cancel, I really can't miss out on the attempt of 6k. Good luck at FR and i'm sure we will meet at another major where i'll take ur money and use it to buy you guys Burger King
Im pulling for u :)

Pig, any chance of getting a post tourney update on who won the money matches? I know you weren't involved with all of them but I'd love to know the outcome of a lot of those. For instance Konqrr against Noob Saibot players, how did those turn out?
new thread created