What's new

Official Fight Nights Topic!

Johnny_C4ge

A-Lister
UPDATE! ALL FIGHT NIGHTS ARE NOW SCHEDULED FOR SATURDAY NIGHTS AT 8PM CENTRAL TIME! If you want to register to compete in them, please drop your screen name below in a reply. Competitors are expected to be online by 7:30 pm central time.

Good luck!

Last edited:

Johnny_C4ge

A-Lister
Yes everyone needs to register again please! Tonight it happens at 8pm central be online at 7:30pm. If we don't have enough register we will open a room and see who enters it and first come first serve.

Johnny_C4ge

A-Lister
@Creepy00 was tonight's reigning Fight Night champion, toppling @XxTheGoblinX and taking first place with a monster 14 win streak tonight! Awesome job. If you missed the shananigans, view it here!
http://www.twitch.tv/teamripset/v/34572403
Even through some PlayStation Network issues, we still managed to have a great time, even though we had to cut it short. I'll keep this topic updated with future Fight Night events, so watch this thread for all dates/updates for Fight Night! We'll see you next week for the next one, I will be announcing dates and times soon! Also don't forget to register for the next one when I announce it guys! See you next time.

Odyessus

New PSN: XShdwX_Odysseus
Sorry for bailing last time. Way to much annoying things happening walk at once at my house. Totally in for the next.

Johnny_C4ge

A-Lister
Congratulations to XShdwX Savvi101 for becoming tonight's Fight Night Champion! He landed 2nd place on the Legends Leaderboard, falling JUST SHORT of @Creepy00 with a winstreak of 13 wins in a row! Awesome job, team XShdwX is definitely proud! If you missed the Fight Night tonight you can watch it here: http://www.twitch.tv/teamripset/v/35907643

Check the main topic for news on when the next Fight Night will take place next week! (Hint, it's a Friday!) See you then!

Odyessus

New PSN: XShdwX_Odysseus
Congratulations to XShdwX Savvi101 for becoming tonight's Fight Night Champion! He landed 2nd place on the Legends Leaderboard, falling JUST SHORT of @Creepy00 with a winstreak of 13 wins in a row! Awesome job, team XShdwX is definitely proud! If you missed the Fight Night tonight you can watch it here: http://www.twitch.tv/teamripset/v/35907643

Check the main topic for news on when the next Fight Night will take place next week! (Hint, it's a Friday!) See you then!
Im pretty site we will be seeing more of ssavi. He didn't realize what he was in. I explained it to him and he says he'll be back to take top spot.

Johnny_C4ge

A-Lister
Heads up: Fight Night has been moved back approximately one day due to personal reasons. I updated the main topic with the time and date. Thank you all for registering and yes, we still have slots open! Drop your names below to get in on the action!

Johnny_C4ge

A-Lister
Article up talking about @Creepy00 as well as XShdwX_Savvi101 competing for the first place spot. Who knows? Maybe @XxTheGoblinX will jump back on to reclaim that first place spot as well... You can read the article in it's entirety here:
http://www.slickstermagazine.com/team-ripset-fight-night-twitch-stream-update-1/

Also, whoever are on the legends leaderboard top 10 at the end of the season, the top 7 on that leaderboard will be invited to compete in the grand finale Fight Night event, code named "Carnage Night". So if you make the top 10, make sure to see if you're secure, because if you are it's going to be a big, fun filled night. At the end of the season, we'll throw a little swan song out there to all of those who have made our top 10 leaderboard, so don't miss it and make sure you stay consistent with updates on the Fight Night news! I also hear a birdie telling me t-shirts may be available sooner than we had expected for Fight Night winners in the future... I'll keep you all posted on that, however.

Good luck and see you tomorrow night for another fun filled, blood flying, gore smashing event! Don't miss it! And register while you still can!

Johnny_C4ge

A-Lister
Tonight's Fight Night Champion was IXxzavagexXI with a 3 win streak. It was a tough battle as there was a TON of turn-over tonight for the crown. These guys left it all on the table and made it happen. I'll keep you posted with more updates on our next date for Fight Night as well as keep you posted on any news as it happens (we may be having a female guest co-host for February.. you DON'T want to miss that!) Again, feel free to register for the next event by dropping your PlayStation 4 username in a reply, but please if you do be aware that when we start if you are not on you will be replaced (unfortunately everyone who registered for the Fight Night event was not online at the time we started the broadcast, so we had last minute registrations fill in instead). I look forward to seeing you guys for the next one next week. I'll keep you updated in the main topic with dates/times. Thanks again and we'll be seeing you for the next one!

Johnny_C4ge

A-Lister
UPDATE! I'll TRY to get Fight Night up this Saturday. I'm adding some really, really bad ass things to it. I can't tell you what. Not yet. But TRUST ME: It's pretty cool. Small, but cool touches. ;)

I'll update everyone when the next one is as soon as production on some things are completed. But expect commercials to be played now during our stream. Not just ANY commercials though. We like to help promote those who have done so much for all of us. That's all I'm going to say, for now.

Expect some fun stuff and believe me, you're going to enjoy this small update to Fight Night.

Surprise? What's next? Wait and see.... wait and see. ;)

I can't stress enough that RIGHT NOW is the best time to register your gamertag to Fight Night. Drop your PSN gamertag below to secure your spot for the next one... you won't want to miss it.