What's new

Official Atlanta Injustice Ranking/Seeding System - Recommended to all scenes

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Current ATL Top 10 Rankings
1: AK Pig Of The Hut (Sinestro)
2: AK Smarrgasm (Black Adam)
3: AK Trepound380 (Green Lantern, Hawkgirl)
4: AK TylerLantern (Green Lantern, Scorpion)
5: AK Walker (doomsday)
6: Reayon (Ares)
7: Clint the Beast (Raven)
8: AK Reno_Racks (Batman)
9: @ak onetwoone_remy (Aquaman)
10 @Cyusstrike (frost)

For those that weren't at the level up sessions Tuesday, shame on you. Ok here's the deal. Back in the old tekken days ATL had a dry erase board with ATL rankings on them. This kept players competitive and the unranked players hungry to get on the top 10. This is for fun and bragging rights no more.

HOW IT WORKS:
All ranked matches are a first to 5.

You may only challenge a player NO MORE THAN TWO RANKS ABOVE YOU. For example: Walker may challenge Reno or Tyler. Reno can Challenge Tyler and Tre.

Unranked players may ONLY challenge the Gatekeeper #10

If you win the first to 5 you take that players rank and the other moves down.
Example: Walker challenges Tyler and beat him 5-4
4:Walker
5:Tyler
6:Reno

You Skunk your Opponent: Beating him 5-0 You swap ranks with your opponent.
Example: Walker beats Tyler 5-0
4:Walker
5:Reno
6:Tyler

You may challenge a individual person once a week. That person may challenge you back as well.
Example: Walker challenges Reno and beat him. Walker moves up a rank. Reno can challenge me back. He beats me then Walker moves back down. After that Reno and walker can't have another ranking match for a week.

This also applies to the unranked guys as well. You may only challenge the Gatekeeper once a week. If you beat him and become #10 then they can turn around and challenge you as well but after that you two can't play another ranked battle for a week.

In order to stay on the list you must become a regular at these weekly gatherings either at Reno's place or a GA Tech. If you show up every once in a while then I'll take you off the board. I understand people can't make it out every week and that's fine. As long as you're a regular in the community.

You may not turn down a ranking match. If for some reason you HAVE to leave for whatever reason it must be done at the next level up session or you move down a rank.

You may not play online against someone for a ranking match. This is offline only.

This is seperate from tournament outcomes. Battle and Brew has no effect on this AT ALL.

Credit to Walker and Clint for creating it

Id like to see GGA, VSM (if still in existence), KH, EGP, RDK, etc etc All join us in this to create rivalry and hype. Also its a great way for us to know which 5 vs your 5 would meet in a clash region battle.

GGA 16 Bit
GGA Dizzy
Cat
Krayzie
Big D
CD jr
Claude VonStroke
Blackula
L0rdoftheFLY
STORMS

Glass Sword

Nobody
How did you create your initial top 10 list
We stood outside and talked about it. I literally had no say in it I believe I deserve higher so I tried moving higher. Walker was the main person who decided we just kinda picked people and rolled with it. Too bad I'm a choke artiest. My best quality is defense so I make a pretty good Gate Keeper, but I shall prove there is only like two or three people I can't beat in a first to 5.

We stood outside and talked about it. I literally had no say in it I believe I deserve higher so I tried moving higher. Walker was the main person who decided we just kinda picked people and rolled with it. Too bad I'm a choke artiest. My best quality is defense so I make a pretty good Gate Keeper, but I shall prove there is only like two or three people I can't beat in a first to 5.
I was offended when I saw you all the way down at #10. You deserve higher.

Pig Of The Hut

This would be really fun, but we would have to get the VSM scene to play offline together again. I am down for doing it, especially in MK9
Im not joking when i say this but can we get a "State of VSM" thread? Like what it was, where it is now and why that is? Go back in time when the whole community made it a concrete thing to be ready for VSM Thursday night streams. we miss it and like to know what happened.

I was offended when I saw you all the way down at #10. You deserve higher.
Ok im going to be very honest, Glass sword is solely there because there is NO better gate keeper (initially) but to be fair glass sword challenged remy first and lost 5-4 so maybe we knew a thing or two

This will change and be updated weekly and will be tight

WHY DOES EVERYONE SPELL MY NAME WRONG... XD its "REAYON" not rayon or raeyon or rayeon lol
Man im sorry lol

The thought of you as Gatekeeper is riveting

You have an opportunity to change it tomorrow

How did you create your initial top 10 list
Smar and I for top spots cause of each BNB win and placements at UFGT

#3 #4 same reason

then 5-10 based on casual play but we all wanted glass as the gatekeeper to keep the new entries at bay lol

Pig Of The Hut

I mean i feel like i should be higher as well XD but its just a list no point in taking it to seriously

PS: what is the AK stand for?
Yea i agree and i also see a ton of movement coming

its all for fun and help us all to learn how to play this game under pressure better

AK TwoOneTwo_Remy

Re-entering the FGC
Came in a lil late to thus thread but here's my 2 cents.

1- honored to be in the top10 rankings. Not sure if I really deserved it with the other people who have been in the scene longer but I do appreciate it anyway.

2- can't really comment on most of this but something I read was that the top people stopped going (Assuming mk9). If that's the case, maybe its time for the new kids to step up and become those top players.

3- if mk9 is still alive and healthy, i'll gladly pick it up to hopefully bring something new to the table.....fully content with just playing injustice though.

4- I'm very passionate about injustice....probably because I love DC though lol

Pig Of The Hut

Came in a lil late to thus thread but here's my 2 cents.

1- honored to be in the top10 rankings. Not sure if I really deserved it with the other people who have been in the scene longer but I do appreciate it anyway.

2- can't really comment on most of this but something I read was that the top people stopped going (Assuming mk9). If that's the case, maybe its time for the new kids to step up and become those top players.

3- if mk9 is still alive and healthy, i'll gladly pick it up to hopefully bring something new to the table.....fully content with just playing injustice though.

4- I'm very passionate about injustice....probably because I love DC though lol
That's awesome if u pick mk9 up

ColdBoreMK23

Noob Saibot
Here is the ranking system for my area.

1. Some 86 year old that thinks he is Batman and bodied me in a FT10

2. Me

Not bad me thinks, considering I did lose to Batman.

Pig Of The Hut

Hey AK Juggs Claude VonStroke

Huge favor (and it's my fault) could we get a VSM thread made and have all the VSM related posts moved to it to make for a better wide discussion on that topic and keep this topic focused?

REO

Yea if anything this system could be used at every scene to help keep hype and generate excitement for local gatherings and tourneys
I definitely recommend it