What's new

**OFFICIAL ARCHIVES of EVO 2011

S1LENT1

Shadow Priest
Well guys, this was my 2nd EVO and i have to say its one of the best times i have ever had. The only time i wasnt having a good time was the few hours i was sleeping lol.

This thread will be the place that we all tell our stories and memories of the weekend. We will also be posting all the pictures and videos that we took over the last few days.

Hopefully every last one of you that didnt go this year, will do everything u can to make it next year. Actually, after you guys/gals see all of what we have, im sure most of you will be there next year. EVO is pretty much an annual MANDATORY EVENT!

Everything i streamed from our rooms can be found on my stream video page here http://www.twitch.tv/s1lent1/videos

Enjoy...

xxteefxx

Kenshi Moderator
Dammit man...Even my Evo experience this year was fun >_>.It was me setting behind my cpu cheering. imagine if i was their with my clan as well as all of those MK players. i bet i would had more fun! (aside from being a top 8 for sure ;) ) lol

PS: MKU members and me were cheering SO HARD on MKU chat....we actually brought the site down because of ower number on the chat lol...twice!

so silent, how were ur pools man? sadly we werent able to watch it, didnt get streamed >_>....hope u had fun their as well

S1LENT1

Shadow Priest
so silent, how were ur pools man? sadly we werent able to watch it, didnt get streamed >_>....hope u had fun their as well
Yeah i had too much fun bro. I went 1-2, lost to Napalm and Fubar. We will be adding stuff soon guys.

S1LENT1

Shadow Priest
Hector and the NRS guys sat with us for the MK9 EVO finals on Sunday. Brian actually said they were looking for our room to come see the 88 vs AU clan wars on saturday night. We invited them to sit with us for the finals and they came. Really cool guys....

Some money matches from the EVO floor on empty consols.
Marvaz vs Reo

Marvaz vs LordoftheFLY

S1LENT1

Shadow Priest
Ok guys, while looking for the moment when GamerBlake first started commentary this weekend. I thought of making a "MKU/TYM EVO MOMENT #..." thread. This way we could see how many we had.

Blake had HUGE expectations for himself and his performance at EVO this year. He put waaaaay too much pressure on himself, which more than likely was the cause for him not playing as well as we all know he can. We all noticed how bad he felt about it all and was trying to figure out a way to cheer him up. Lets just say, when i asked him to commentay on the stream, He not only cheered himself up, he made this years EVO more enjoyable for EVERYONE...

So with out further ado EVO 2011 MOMENT #1 - Blake's 1st commentary... http://www.twitch.tv/s1lent1/b/291411657 @ 1:04:20