What's new

offical social media etiquette

EdFig81

Original OBS mbr/VSM/G4S
So off topic question. This past Friday I went to a work hang out which I should of never went to but when u have a few long islands in you u just don't care.

So I go to this party and I am pretty smashed in this club and proceed to dance my ass off with many women from work.

I get home late thinking nothing come to work on Monday to find out someone recorded my attempt to dance salsa on Facebook and shared it with other coworkers.

I find out by going to work and having total stranger's say Eddie u can dance etc... Mind you I am a very quit employee who doesn't look for attention at work. I had someone recently ask me at work if I know about mk9 I advised the to come here but I don't want them knowing I am EdFig81 lol . Their Co workers...dude even asked me if I was on the obs show two weeks ago which I said huh? And dodged the question heh.

So here's my question am I wrong for being tight?

Do I have to now go out and say to everyone that knows me look don't post on Facebook stupid shit?

I mean we live in 2014 I don't think I should have to fucking remind people but this got me kinda tight as i am going for a big promotion soon. I am sure this won't stop me but wtf man. Am I wrong that I get tight at this kinda shit? Not to mention some of these dummies have gotten divorced due tj facebook stupidity.

So, how would you deal with this with the person without being a dick. Going forward I am warning people to be adults but I fear that is asking for much. Or am I being a drama queen and should just eat this?

Fyi at work now I am the man because I don't care but that isn't the point lol.

Also I noticed the person that did it blocked me on Facebook not that I care but to hide their post only proved they know they fucked up await any input including I deserve it. Lol also I don't have the video as i was blocked and it might of been removed after I bitched to someone but still.