What's new

[Oct. 22nd 2011] TEST YOUR RAGE - Hosted By VATR & MAK (Fairfax, VA)

N0rdicNinja

Digital Pro Sports
I personally play on PS3 so haven't ever looked into 360 -> PS3 adapters before, is there a generally accepted standard that people use? I'll look into acquiring some but would rather stick to trusted products.

Blackula

I SEE EVERYTHING!
I personally play on PS3 so haven't ever looked into 360 -> PS3 adapters before, is there a generally accepted standard that people use? I'll look into acquiring some but would rather stick to trusted products.
Accepted standard for what?

N0rdicNinja

Digital Pro Sports
For 360 to PS3 controller adapters. Is there a specific brand that people tend to use? Just want to make sure input lag isn't a factor.

Tim Static

Adminerator
That is wierd because I know that there is no G A or Y anywhere in your name but people keep calling you it. lol
I had a feeling flip was gay...those Filipinos get you every time!

jk.
1. Be civilized. Please, handle yourself in an overall mature manner. Do NOT harass or flame any user/staff member. No discrimination of any kind. This especially includes racist & homophobic remarks. It will NOT be tolerated at TYM!!

Consider this the last warning.

Blackula

I SEE EVERYTHING!
ETokki doesn't have any 360 to PS3. They've got PS2 to PS3 and PS2 to 360 converters. I haven't really seen any prevalent 360 to PS3 converters.

N0rdicNinja

Digital Pro Sports
@Tim - I know you're specifically referring to the slang being used, but just as a note Mysticism and Flip are RL friends and teammates, it was nothing but friendly banter to prep for an money match they're having at TYR. Promise.

ETokki doesn't have any 360 to PS3. They've got PS2 to PS3 and PS2 to 360 converters. I haven't really seen any prevalent 360 to PS3 converters.
Gotcha, I will look around and see if I can track something down of good quality. I'll let you all know if I get my hands on any for you 360 players out there.

Tim Static

Adminerator
Ok, thats fine, but be careful. From the outside, i wasnt sure, and im sure you understand we cant let that kind of attitude of hate live here on TYM. My apologies.

Carry on!

N0rdicNinja

Digital Pro Sports
We gotta get streamed this event has lots of really good players.
[MENTION=2426]SWBeta[/MENTION] actually just acquired the equipment to stream, he's been testing it over the past few weeks. The plan is to get a stream going but this will be the first time either of us have tried to set one up. So we make no guarantees or promises, but we're certainly going to try!

N0rdicNinja

Digital Pro Sports
To [MENTION=6276]Korpse[/MENTION] and anyone else interested in using XBox 360 pads/sticks at TYR I will be acquire 2 XCM Cross Battle Plus adapters for use during the tournament. I browsed around and they seem to generally be at the top of the heap compared to other 360 -> PS3 adapters. From what I've found at SRK it has no noticeable lag or dead zones, however you use it at your own risk, please don't blame us for supplying you the adapter if you lose. I will be more then happy to let you test it out for yourself during casuals prior to the tourney to see if you'd like to use it.

Korpse

PTH | Korpse
To [MENTION=6276]Korpse[/MENTION] and anyone else interested in using XBox 360 pads/sticks at TYR I will be acquire 2 XCM Cross Battle Plus adapters for use during the tournament. I browsed around and they seem to generally be at the top of the heap compared to other 360 -> PS3 adapters. From what I've found at SRK it has no noticeable lag or dead zones, however you use it at your own risk, please don't blame us for supplying you the adapter if you lose. I will be more then happy to let you test it out for yourself during casuals prior to the tourney to see if you'd like to use it.

Well now, with this news i can say this, and i shall say it loudly, I WILL BE THERE!!!

Blackula

I SEE EVERYTHING!
SOVA
Blackula
Vegeta
Hatake Osawa
Young Money

NOVA
Nordic Ninja
Creepy
Mysticism
Ryry
Flipin Flava
Kaos87
Curved
Down1
BeatDownMao88
digitaldemize
Rob
Korpse

RVA
Chronos
Free All Day (Possible)

MD
SWBeta
Eazail
Sayco
CitizenSnips
Minerva_SC

PA
SwiftTomHanks

NC
LionHeart V1
Death

Blackula

I SEE EVERYTHING!
SOVA
Blackula
Vegeta
Hatake Osawa
Young Money
Drummer

NOVA
Nordic Ninja
Creepy
Mysticism
Ryry
Flipin Flava
Kaos87
Curved
Down1
BeatDownMao88
digitaldemize
Rob
Korpse
kandehbar

RVA
Chronos
Free All Day (Possible)

MD
SWBeta
Eazail
Sayco
CitizenSnips
Minerva_SC

PA
SwiftTomHanks

NC
LionHeart V1
Death

Hatake Osawa

NetherRealm Protector
[MENTION=2426]SWBeta[/MENTION] actually just acquired the equipment to stream, he's been testing it over the past few weeks. The plan is to get a stream going but this will be the first time either of us have tried to set one up. So we make no guarantees or promises, but we're certainly going to try!
Let me know you if you need some help with the streaming cause I've done some on my own before. Just gotta make sure

1. The upload speed you're using at the tournament (or university) has got to be very good. I'm pretty sure at other tournaments people have used wireless to do it and I don't approve of it only because it can cause buffering a lot, but it's worth to try out first before judging it.

2. Make sure you have the applications for it on your laptop I'm presuming that's what you got? If not, I have it on my laptop to do so.

Probably want to make sure it's tested ahead of time before, or on the day but at an early convenience to see what can be done. So that way we're not holding up the progress of getting matches done. If it can't be done, then we can always record it and still have something to show. But I rather have this on live stream anyhow. =P

CitizenSnips

A seldom used crab named Lucky. AKA Citizen Snips.
Seeing the Ohio v. NY thread in the tournaments forum, I officially challenge SOVA or NOVA to a 3v3 or 5v5 battle against MD.

Who in MD is with me?!?!?