What's new

[Oct. 22nd 2011] TEST YOUR RAGE - Hosted By VATR & MAK (Fairfax, VA)

vegeta

Saiyan Prince
Uh oh looks like there's some conflict in team VA!

Also Vegeta were you the Scorpion player at Rivercity Runbacks?
Yes and at that time I was still learning to "drive" with my character :) No more scrubby 4 me heh. You're that reptile guy aren't you? Black mentioned you and I was like OH! I know that guy! lol

CitizenSnips

A seldom used crab named Lucky. AKA Citizen Snips.
Yes and at that time I was still learning to "drive" with my character :) No more scrubby 4 me heh. You're that reptile guy aren't you? Black mentioned you and I was like OH! I know that guy! lol
Yeah I was the Reptile player. I could tell you were good just inexperienced, looking forward to playing you again

Blackula

I SEE EVERYTHING!
Well I can tell you one thing. I'm tired of being in a second place rut. I'm out for BLOOD!!!!!

***Target mode engaged***

Target: EVERYONE!!!

Mission: DESTROY!!!

Blackula

I SEE EVERYTHING!
If anyone else wants to be considered, post up by 6 PM Wednesday. Looks like right now up for consideration are Mysticism, Flipin Flava, and Korpse.

Creepy00

Noob
Apparently [MENTION=5895]FlipinFlava[/MENTION] showed up to Seasons Beatings, Lucky. i would liked to go,if only 16 years old were consider adults :( lol
My friend Devildigimon and LR members show up and i would like to troll Tom Brady as well :( jk jk
Anyway 4 more days for tourney (not counting today)

vegeta

Saiyan Prince
Well I can tell you one thing. I'm tired of being in a second place rut. I'm out for BLOOD!!!!!

***Target mode engaged***

Target: EVERYONE!!!

Mission: DESTROY!!!
you better re-calibrate because if you come up against me I'm gonna drag you to hell. Not to mention when kenshi's burning I'll just say "SSSHHH"

Hatake Osawa

NetherRealm Protector
you better re-calibrate because if you come up against me I'm gonna drag you to hell. Not to mention when kenshi's burning I'll just say "SSSHHH"
Dude. His Kenshi wouldn't even know where the heck he would be. All he be feeling is his body temperature rising until he realized he was dragged into the Netherealms and died at that moment. xD

Korpse

PTH | Korpse
Apparently [MENTION=5895]FlipinFlava[/MENTION] showed up to Seasons Beatings, Lucky. i would liked to go,if only 16 years old were consider adults :( lol
My friend Devildigimon and LR members show up and i would like to troll Tom Brady as well :( jk jk
Anyway 4 more days for tourney (not counting today)
Ice Could Touch (aka the 9yr old reptile) was there

FlipinFlava

Kuya Andy
How was Season Beatings?
it was awesome
really nice venue, too bad it's the last year they're doing it at momos
i musta spent like $50 on bubble tea, lol

i ended up 1-2, got knocked out by a sub-zero, lol
but then i was able to get a great seat to just chill and watch the various tournies and exhibitions throughout the night

Blackula

I SEE EVERYTHING!
Deadline to be considered for the two NOVA spots for the 5v5 is going to be 6 PM today. I've got 3 names up for consideration right now: Mysticism, Flipin Flava, and Korpse. If anyone else wants to be considered, post by 6 PM.

Blackula

I SEE EVERYTHING!
New Updated list.

---SOVA---
Blackula
Vegeta
Hatake Osawa
Drummer
Wai
TheKontroller

---NOVA---
Nordic Ninja
Creepy
Mysticism
Ryry
Flipin Flava
Kaos87
Curved
Down1
BeatDownMao88
digitaldemize
Rob
Korpse
kandehbar

---RVA---
Chronos
Dale Hamilton
Drew

---MD---
SWBeta
Eazail
Sayco
CitizenSnips
Minerva_SC

---PA---
SwiftTomHanks

---NC---
LionHeart V1
Death

***edit***
Just added another Richmond name to the list.

Hatake Osawa

NetherRealm Protector
New Updated list.

---SOVA---
Blackula
Vegeta
Hatake Osawa
Drummer
Wai
TheKontroller

---NOVA---
Nordic Ninja
Creepy
Mysticism
Ryry
Flipin Flava
Kaos87
Curved
Down1
BeatDownMao88
digitaldemize
Rob
Korpse
kandehbar

---RVA---
Chronos
Dale Hamilton

---MD---
SWBeta
Eazail
Sayco
CitizenSnips
Minerva_SC

---PA---
SwiftTomHanks

---NC---
LionHeart V1
Death
So I take it Young Money had to drop out for a reason? Surprise he didn't call me to let me know what was going on. His work probably told him he had to come in that weekend. That sucks man.

SWBeta said:
Like I said. I'm more willing to help you guys with it. Gonna try to make it up there sometime after 10am. Just have to figure out what's going with people that are needing a ride up to the tournament. If not, then I'm guessing I'll be leaving and making on time.

Blackula

I SEE EVERYTHING!
New Updated list.

---SOVA---
Blackula
Vegeta
Hatake Osawa
Drummer
Wai
TheKontroller

---NOVA---
Nordic Ninja
Creepy
Mysticism
Ryry
Flipin Flava
Kaos87
Curved
Down1
BeatDownMao88
digitaldemize
Rob
Korpse
kandehbar
Enforcer
Noserfatu - Possible

---RVA---
Chronos
Dale Hamilton
Drew

---MD---
SWBeta
Eazail
Sayco
CitizenSnips
Minerva_SC

---PA---
SwiftTomHanks

---NC---
LionHeart V1
Death

***Edit***
Added Noserfatu

Creepy00

Noob
So how many of you guys are planing to come like 12pm for casuals before the tourney? Just to give me a time frame to show up for some casuals and meet people before tourney.

Edit: Got another person from Nova that might show up [MENTION=7478]Noserfatu[/MENTION]
Talked to last time via Psn Pm and he confirmed he might show up.

Blackula

I SEE EVERYTHING!
So how many of you guys are planing to come like 12pm for casuals before the tourney? Just to give me a time frame to show up for some casuals and meet people before tourney.

Edit: Got another person from Nova that might show up [MENTION=7478]Noserfatu[/MENTION]
Talked to last time via Psn Pm and he confirmed he might show up.
Well I'm leaving SOVA at around 8:30 so I should hope to be there sometime between 12 and 12:30

N0rdicNinja

Digital Pro Sports
If all goes well I'll be there before the doors even open, but I'll most likely be sitting at the registration table.