What's new

[Feb 5, 2018] Mitten Masher Monday's Weekly (Southfield, MI)

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
Stream will be up in about an hour or so, be sure to check it out: F3 alucarD's final MMM as he moves next week, casuals mirror set (Spec Ops vs. Spec Ops) of Compbros vs. Vman, and our tournament showcasing all the above talents as well as member of CORN, SRM, and F3.

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
Two notes: This tournament will be played on XBO to get people acclimated to the system for Youmacon later in the week and I won't be there for play or commentary.

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
Stream is up, casuals with alucarD, Footwurk, Vman, myswlf, and more. Tournament starts in an hour.

Ecodus

I ain't got time to bleed.
Guys, shitty news. I arrived in windsor and i realized i didnt pack my passport. Rip.

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
Tournament starting soon, Vman has to leave early so he's not participating, we have about 16 entrants.

Wolverine32

PSN: ADM_Wolverine
What requirements are there to enter these tournaments? I'm more than glad to bring equipment (xb1, pads, and a hori rap 5) but those are some pretty big names i see up there and as I've never played in a true tournament setting I think i might just attend and partake in the casuals once or twice before entering. Also I'm in Ypsilanti if you know of any players in A2 or near by that would be willing to meet up and play some offline sets.