What's new

Video/Tutorial Oa's Rocket is Inconsistent

If it hits batgirl the same way every time then that's not inconsistent, it's part of the match up. Hit confirm into Lantern's Might instead against her.

aldazo

Waiting for Havik
If it hits batgirl the same way every time then that's not inconsistent, it's part of the match up. Hit confirm into Lantern's Might instead against her.
I think its not part of the matchup, I think is a bug/glitch and should be corrected, maybe I'm wrong but the same combo should work on everybody unless its that hard combo that just work on big hitbox chars like those check did on sheeva or on Lex.

EMPEROR_THEO

I only use characters with wakeup scoops.
What is it with green stuff not connecting on smaller characters in NRS games? I remember the annoyingness that was Cage's EX forceballs whiffing on Reptile and Ermac admist his essential F33 string.

RYX

BIG PUSHER
What is it with green stuff not connecting on smaller hitbox characters in NRS games? I remember the annoyingness that was Cage's EX forceballs whiffing on Reptile and Ermac admist his essential F33 string.
Because yellow is power.

187x

Noob
this has already been found by chef, i know it sucks and i hope NRS fixes it. blows how you can't do GL 41% 1 bar bnb on some low hitboxes:mad: