What's new

[NSFW Images] Most Retarded Music Ever Thread

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
I win the thread
I like that song, actually.

You do realize that song+video is the epitome of pop idiocy? You don't even understand the lyrics, it reuses 90s cliches, it's engineered to be catchy and to require the least amount of mental power possible. It's made for retarded people.
It doesn't take itself seriously though, and it's not meant to be. That's why it's respectable. Unlike the Bieber types that are meant to be taken seriously.

Anyway

also, any deathcore like this

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
Revolver the drummer in that band is awesome but the rest...

Different strokes for different folks. I just think switching genres 3 times in a single song is overboard.

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
Revolver the drummer in that band is awesome but the rest...

Different strokes for different folks. I just think switching genres 3 times in a single song is overboard.
It's also something that's not meant to be taken too seriously though lol. But they are technically skilled. I also dig the clean vocals.

Zoidberg747

It's also something that's not meant to be taken too seriously though lol. But they are technically skilled. I also dig the clean vocals.
Well yeah I do to. And they are technically skilled.

But the video is stupid as hell lol.

This is the best thread of the year. ^^ Smell yo dick? lmfao

That screamo techno stuff is pretty much how all of the scream shit sounds to me lol

Zoidberg747

This is the best thread of the year. ^^ Smell yo dick? lmfao

That screamo techno stuff is pretty much how all of the scream shit sounds to me lol
The unclean vocals arent that great in that song, the clean ones are ok.

The lyrics are also stupid as hell lol