What's new

NRS You sneaky b******* :-)

So far today, I've seen 4 commercials advertising Freddy, plus he is Geebus in this game, One of the smartest moves in business history minus Sewards Folly, and the Burying of the E.T. Games
Also, 5 of my friends are getting MK because of the commercials. I am prepared for an Influx of people with 0-0 records, and almost all the rooms being full
Also, Freddy is actually pretty good (I was heartbroken when it wasn't Shinnok or Fujin but I had a change of heart a while afterwards, now I see it was a good move)

Now I just can't wait for all the bitching to pass over.
That too, I don't know why people are mad that Netherrealm decided to try something new. There's a whole lot of people on XBL that don't wanna download the CP 'cause Freddy "Doesn't belong" (I think he fits rather well)

Now I just can't wait for all the bitching to pass over.
Considering this community, that's not likely to happen.

Apparently, his inclusions means this game is RUINED FOREVAR.

I'm sure the tourney players who delete the compatibility pack will love it when it comes time to face Freddy at tournies, and they have no idea what to do against him. I know I will.

Loot

the special effects
Considering this community, that's not likely to happen.

Apparently, his inclusions means this game is RUINED FOREVAR.

I'm sure the tourney players who delete the compatibility pack will love it when it comes time to face Freddy at tournies, and they have no idea what to do against him. I know I will.
Online warriors are the only ones doing that. No one playing for money is gonna be stupid and ignore the match up, come on now.

Eight

I am the salt
I'm not going to download the comp pack for at least a week, probably 2 (maybe more? It depends)

By that time, all the spammy pick-up-n-play people will have dropped him, leaving only semi-decent or better players.

I did the same thing with every other dlc, it's the best way.

I'm not going to download the comp pack for at least a week, probably 2 (maybe more? It depends)

By that time, all the spammy pick-up-n-play people will have dropped him, leaving only semi-decent or better players.

I did the same thing with every other dlc, it's the best way.
Unless i missed something there isn't a CP for this DLC. Once you put in the game you have to update to the patch which forces you to DL the CPS. so your going to have to face Freddy regardless.

Eight

I am the salt
Unless i missed something there isn't a CP for this DLC. Once you put in the game you have to update to the patch which forces you to DL the CPS. so your going to have to face Freddy regardless.
It's only mandatory on PSN.

We Microdrones don't have to download it unless we want to.

Subby

Frost Warrior
i believe XBL is different.....

It's only mandatory on PSN.

We Microdrones don't have to download it unless we want to.
And what about those of us who legit want to actually practice and do well with this character?
You're really gonna pull this just because of scrubs, who have managed to stain this game even before DLC characters were even released?

Name v.5.0

Iowa's Finest.
I think NRS knew about this glitch where his combos dont scale. This was ALL a huge marketing thing. Look at all the attention it's gotten. I wish I could see the sales numbers from last month to this month. Well played NRS.