What's new

NRS should make a true fan service game package

2022 marks the 30 year anniversary and I think they should release a package called MK The Kollection and it includes every MK game all updated in HD quality. They always focus on remaking the first 3 games, but I highly enjoyed the 3D games and especially Shaolin Monks. To be able to represent those games in high quality would be amazing. Even MK9 should get a upgrade in graphics. What do you guys think

Pizza

Thrill Kill
I don't know about the legal stuff, but they should make every game available on every platform. It should be a thing by now.

I don't know about the legal stuff, but they should make every game available on every platform. It should be a thing by now.
Midway paid off Boon and Tobias and then WB bought out Midway so I believe they own to rights to everything MK now so they can put out all the old games whenever they want and it’s ridiculous they haven’t done it yet

I would love to see the 3D era remastered, but I don't think that would be a good branding move, so WB will likely skip those and just remake 1-3 in some fashion.

Hey speaking of dumb ideas, and I'm full of them, why has JCVD never been brought up as an MK guest character? Yeah he was an asshole in the 90s, he knows it. I'd still like to see him as his Universal Soldier character.

AREZ God of War

The Crazy BeastMaster
Hey speaking of dumb ideas, and I'm full of them, why has JCVD never been brought up as an MK guest character? Yeah he was an asshole in the 90s, he knows it. I'd still like to see him as his Universal Soldier character.
He's been in it from the beginning... He goes by the name "Johnny Cage"

Metin

Ermac & Smoke Main
Here is your 30th anniversary rewards;

• Losty Girl playing mk9 story mode
  • Sonic Fox making tier lists for every Nrs games
  • Visit uncagedgamez YT channel to earn discount on Nrs games

Brighton

Noob
As a true fan what I would want is an old style Mortal Kombat game, with digitized actors like the old games. But put every character you’ve ever made in there and make every back ground you’ve ever had. Like mk trilogy but with everyone.

I feel like in two years time. That would be a cheap and easy way to make a game celebrating the series. Other all the actors, the backgrounds were mostly just pictures.
What would it cost to make a new age Sega game? Can’t be that much. No where near as much money as it takes make the current games. Plus it would be cool to get an old fashioned MK game. Plus it would be fun to see all the new characters as real people.
Especially the 3D ones cause most of them don’t even have current skins or looks.

I feel it’s be cheaper, funny in a fun way. Plus for all the content. I don’t think it could be super hard. Not with all the staff. The old ones were made with just a few people and alittle bit of money. Think what they could do now, then rerelease it in arcade for a while. Just for fun

Last edited: