What's new

NRS Screwed up Jade. No really, they messed up her scaling.

TakeAChance

TYM White Knight
That all depends on how it is programmed. Perhaps Sindel's b1 and Jade's b32 and 23f2 (the 2 part) simply put their opponents into a specific defined state that can be worked around to put the damage back to normal. But I don't see this getting changed or fixed without a full fledged patch, sadly.
Can vita games be patched tho?

UsedForGlue

"Strength isn't everything"
I really starting to think that certain people are NRS don't actually have the first clue about what is actually deserving in a patch or fix.

Why is Jade being nerffed and scaled when they are a million other things that could be fixed.

Its just embarrassing.

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
I found out why these characters got nerfed unintentionally...

This is collateral damage from what they did to fix Jax's damage after a corner OTG EX Ground Pound. Plain and simple. This is not intended to happen, and we can do our part to make it known which we have done.

Let's move on and play!
Yeah, seems they programmed scaling by way of animation. Better look into all combo starters with that animation. Pretty sure this may affect Quan Chi u3 and Kabal f3.

Arkayne

Jade Mod. Poison Ivy
I think NRS should ask us Jade Mains about her a bit because. I still play her and play her in tournaments but it's just frustrating when she is just completely useless against certain characters.

B+1 Has no advantage on block is actually highly unsafe. 0_o

Prinz

watch?v=a8PEVV6tt14
I think NRS should ask us Jade Mains about her a bit because. I still play her and play her in tournaments but it's just frustrating when she is just completely useless against certain characters.

B+1 Has no advantage on block is actually highly unsafe. 0_o
I meant cancel advantage.

RTM2004

Revenant Jade
I really starting to think that certain people are NRS don't actually have the first clue about what is actually deserving in a patch or fix.

Why is Jade being nerffed and scaled when they are a million other things that could be fixed.

Its just embarrassing.
She was nerfed from the start in exchange for armored Ex Staff Slam and Ex Shadow Kick.

The nerf of her Up3 mid normal is the one I truly don't understand.

She could use some tweaks here and there but the game is final as it is unfortunately =|

UsedForGlue

"Strength isn't everything"
Its just embarrassing...

I don't understand why NRS refuse to reach out to high level players for second opinions or advice on how changes will effect the game play.

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
NRS Studios

Not
Really
Smart
No
Refunds
Sorry

stupid noob...!

why the hell are you all whining,that bitch should be nerfed to fucking oblivion,she doesnt need strings or specials,she got that fucking op glow how the fuck am i supposed to flawless some dumb bitch when they have that retarded ex glow.

give the fucking glow to cyrax and then we can start nerfing her less.

because he needs it.

Prinz

watch?v=a8PEVV6tt14
STB TakeAChance 34 puts the opponent in the same state as b32. Can you check how much damage does this combo: jip, 3, db2, b2, dash, 34, X-ray? It does 51% on consoles.

TakeAChance

TYM White Knight
Strange...
The only strings that are effected are B32, and 23f2. Any time these are used ANYWHERE whether by themselves or in a full combo, anything after it gets scaled to nothing/1%.

F212 works fine, 3 works fine, 342 works fine etc. 4 works fine.

eskuAdradit0

"Thanks" button abuser.
This is obviously unintended, people. Stop blaming NRS when it's crystal clear they didn't mean to nerf their damage, but it's rather a changed property on certain strings.