What's new

NRS: Please add Premier Skins to Tourney Mode Randomize Gear

ImperatrixSindel

Too bad YOU... will DIE!
Hi! I know the devs read here sometimes so I hope this isn't presumptuous but I just wanted to suggest this (I think?) small change.

The other shaders are all unlocked for randomize gear, so why not unlock the premier skins as well? Right now we never see Vixen, Power Girl, Reverse-Flash, John Stewart, Grid, or Jay Garrick in tournaments, and it would be fun to watch these characters compete at the pro level. So much work was put into making these premier skins feel like real characters in their own right, and it's sad that we never see them at CEO or Combo Breaker or whatever.

Just a thought! Thx for all you do~

Baconlord

Proud follower of the church of Cetrion
I'd go as far to say just let us pick a skin. I promise you that if star fire has a black fire skin I will only ever usr the black fire skin

ImperatrixSindel

Too bad YOU... will DIE!
I'd go as far to say just let us pick a skin. I promise you that if star fire has a black fire skin I will only ever usr the black fire skin
I totally agree but I feel like programming a skin user interface would be more complicated than just unlocking these shaders in the randomizer. This feels like an easy quick fix.