What's new

Breakthrough NRS needs to fix this move

These are small clips of REO playing but he does a pretty good job showcasing just how fucked up that move is.

Problem 1: Armor doesn't trigger sometimes for no apparent reason. Armor sometimes can absorb up to 3 hits and sometimes up to 2 and other times it can only absorb 1 hit. But most of the times, it has no armor at all.

Problem 2: Hitting an airborne opponent with EX baton sweep sometimes results in a strange glitch where the opponent will be floating above the ground and be impossible to hit with D3, making the reset follow ups miss completely.

DanCock

Cock Master!!
Be happy he has it most if the time. They tried giving sindel armor on cartwheel but it was too random they didn't do it. Is rather have a random armor move then zero armor.

But I understand what your talking about. Hopefully they fix it.

Sent from my iPad 2 using Tapatalk

Be happy he has it most if the time. They tried giving sindel armor on cartwheel but it was too random they didn't do it. Is rather have a random armor move then zero armor.

lol, when I saw your name I knew you were going to say that. :p It must really suck for Sindel not to have any kind of armor. What do you do against frame traps?

I know I'm lucky to have armor. But it's still frustrating to lose rounds and matches because you put your life in the hands of a move that may or may not have armor.

Saint

Noob

Personally I'd rather not have armor so that I know for sure and do not spend meter for being damaged

Skkra

PSN: Skkra
I know I'm insanely late to this party, but doesn't EX Baton Roll ALWAYS have armor? When not just use that instead?

Mikemetroid

Who hired this guy, WTF?
I know I'm insanely late to this party, but doesn't EX Baton Roll ALWAYS have armor? When not just use that instead?
Because its flaky as hell, sometimes it works right sometimes it doesn't. the armor is during like start up of it.

Skkra

PSN: Skkra
Just be careful, the baton roll is not 100% safe.
Yeah, but its still a good tool, especially if I'm going to take a risk anyway and try blow through Cage's F+3 pressure. I'll take reliable armor.

I would kill/pay for Somberness to get the Stryker frame data. I bought a capture device and have tried doing it myself, but I guess I just suck at it, since I can't get consistent numbers. =(

I can't really imagine he has many +frames moves, but it would be incredible to just know what's 0.

Espio

Kokomo
As has been previously stated, I'd rather know I don't have armor on a move then have russian roulette armor that only works at random and can be the difference between victory and defeat. I just stick with ex roll toss and breakers for my meter use.

The other thing is that you can interrupt the second hit of ex. baton sweep according to the interruptable strings/moves thread started by Pig.