What's new

NRS has never made a bad game

Agreed, but I don't think anyone in their right mind has ever said or would say that MK9, Injustice, or MKX are bad games. The worst they would say is that they don't like the games, or they don't think they're as competitive, fair, or as balanced as other fighting games. That doesn't mean they think they're bad games though. But if you're including Midway with NRS, then it's a different story lol.

HeroesNZ

Baconlord's Billionaire Sugar Daddy
If by 'bad' you mean a game I didn't like then no. MK9 and IGAU were good, MKX is okay. I've never played the mobile games so I can't speak for those.

If by 'bad' you mean a game I didn't like then no. MK9 and IGAU were good, MKX is okay. I've never played the mobile games so I can't speak for those.
MKX is a better game than Injustice and MK9 if only for the fact that it's much more balanced. The main problem with the game (50/50s and block pressure being overpowered) would be easily solved by making block breakers 1 bar. You'd probably go from saying it's ok to agreeing that it's the best NRS game yet.

HeroesNZ

Baconlord's Billionaire Sugar Daddy
MKX is a better game than Injustice and MK9 if only for the fact that it's much more balanced. The main problem with the game (50/50s and block pressure being overpowered) would be easily solved by making block breakers 1 bar. You'd probably go from saying it's ok to agreeing that it's the best NRS game yet.
"Better" is subjective. I judge games on how fun they are - MK9 & IGAU are better than MKX to me because they're more fun.

Agilaz

It has begun
NRS games are good, but have so much bullshit in them that people are quick to just demolish the entire thing.

i mean really nrs? did you learn nothing from mk9? fucking kung lao being all top tier again, fuck this piece of shit game

"Better" is subjective. I judge games on how fun they are - MK9 & IGAU are better than MKX to me because they're more fun.
"Better" is not subjective, it is based on objective facts. If MKX is WAY more balanced than the previous 2 games and has a way better presentation and more content, which it does with all the dialogue and brutalities, then it's a better game. If you don't think it's as good because block pressure and 50/50s are overpowered, then that's fair for you to think, but I would disagree. Just because you don't find the game as fun as other games doesn't mean there are logical reasons for that other than your subjective taste. If I had a ton more fun with MKX than I do Street Fighter, does that mean MKX is a better game than Street Fighter in my opinion? No, because Street Fighter is just as balanced and has as many or more objectively good qualities. All it means is that I prefer MKX.