What's new

NRS Cancels Last Chance Qualifier Event, Removes Live Audience From Final Kombat Just Day Before the Event

xKMMx

Banned
lol cursed. That's kind of funny. Or just really bad luck but to be honest, if this continues I wonder if Evo and general FG tournaments and events like CC, E3 etc will be cancelled as well.
So much stuff has been mishandled that at this point they are beyond the help of benefits of the doubt lol. Coronavirus is clearly something that NRS and WB bioengineered in an underground lab somewhere in the suburbs of Chicago so that they could post pone this event and get more time to finish the Spawn reveal. How no one is seeing that is beyond me at this point

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
So much stuff has been mishandled that at this point they are beyond the help of benefits of the doubt lol. Coronavirus is clearly something that NRS and WB bioengineered in an underground lab somewhere in the suburbs of Chicago so that they could post pone this event and get more time to finish the Spawn reveal. How no one is seeing that is beyond me at this point
lol