What's new

Question NRS Buffing Alien

Tweedy

Noob
I think PL just uses Kung Lao because he doesn't know what to do.

For some people getting competent with a new character takes months. Do you use the okay character that you're nice with, or drop them for a top tier?

A lot of us like Kung Lao, he's just in the dumpster atm.

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
I think PL just uses Kung Lao because he doesn't know what to do.

For some people getting competent with a new character takes months. Do you use the okay character that you're nice with, or drop them for a top tier?

A lot of us like Kung Lao, he's just in the dumpster atm.
Lao is one of the coolest characters by far, but he doesn't play how a kung fu master should

Many people just abandoned Lao when he got nerfed. Let's be honest, very few players were not playing Lao just because he used to be so good (Perfect Legend being the exception).

Kobu Jutsu got hit pretty hard, but I believe @Vak Phoenix (full-on Tanya main) thinks she isn't all that bad.
Tanya main here. She isn't good at all by any means, but yeah she isn't all that bad (Kobu Jutsu)
Kobu Jutsu:
EX Tonfa toss now has a 2% damage increase and scales less in combo
Old damage reverted back to her combos + an additional 1%
EX Tonfa toss reverted back to pre patch ON HIT
That's all Kobu Jutsu needs. Can't speak for Lao. Personally I want to nerf Alien to oblivion. Not because he's oh so good, but because I HATE the guest characters in the game and him being really bad would mean I see a lot less of him.