What's new

NRS appreciation thread - MK11 Launch day

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
I just would like to take this moment, to make a bow and personally thank
@tylerlansdown @Dizzy @16 Bit @colt @NRS_JEdwards Derek Kitzric and any other single NRS member who worked tirelessly in this game until this very day at the studio, to give us a game we hope for.

I want to thank you all for visiting this forum for guidance, and read threads from people like me, people like us, to value every single opinion without this same person being necessarily a "PRO" player, someone who has travelled or an extremely heavy influencer, its an amazing feeling to know that somehow our opinions do have an impact and did help make this game the best it can be.

For that, and for many years to come, i personally would love to thank you for the effort, for the patience and for listening and to actually take time to address major concerns from past games, to a continuation of a true friendship and a very beautiful partnership, thank you NRS every single one of you.

Please give my best regards to the man himself Ed Boon, its a great honor.

Lets just enjoy MK11

Although I don't have the game yet : (

Huge congrats to NRS and the team and thank you for making such amazing games that gives us something to be excited for every time! Can't wait for tmr!

Baconlord

Proud follower of the church of Cetrion
the amount of things they've improved from their past games is mind boggling and it's gotten to the point that I have complete faith in nrs going forward with this game. it still amazes me that nrs is the only developer that does stuff like in game frame data and online training mode. everything they've done with this game has made me really happy to be an nrs player

stokedAF

casual kahnage
Congrats on the launch and good reviews. I have 6 minutes left and I will be playing. Can’t wait.

FoughtDragon01

Ask me about my Mileena agenda.
There is always something about a new NRS game that just gets the community as a whole hype. It's contagious in a good way, and while the game does have its faults, it can't be denied that it plays like a dream.

Chuckyscookie

Here's to hoping.
I can only add to the congragulations and thank you everyone involved a lot. Sure, there are some problems with the Towers and such. But the game is fantastic. You can all be very proud. Thanks for listening to our feedback and continuing to improve things.

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
In spite of my qualms and quandries, this is the most thirst-quenching and gorgeous fighting game I will have ever laid hands on. Don't listen to a damn word I say, boys, I am just a smart mark with a Wolf Hat. This is an absolute symphony of a game, and the benchmark from which I will use as inspiration fuel as i try and fail and try to write the fighting game story in my book.

Also, @16 Bit , on some real G shit, I would literally pay money to see you grow a goatee, color it blonde, and crash a tournament cosplaying as "The Franchise" Shane Douglas in the bright yellow Triple Threat shirt. As someone big trying to get small, you are the benchmark there as well. And as someone who's had a rreeaall fucked up kind of life that Kombat in some years was the only thing that made it feel beatable, I tip my hat, to all of you guys.

#WhensMK11
#AwwSnapItsRightNow