What's new

[NOW LIVE!] G4S and SwiftZilla: 14 hour CHARITY EVENT, Saturday Dec 21st (Injustice, KI, MK +more!)

G4S Claude VonStroke

@MK_ClaudeVS on twitter
Ok Some people have let me know what they are planning on donating for Auction. GREAT STUFF!!!!!!

9.95 is donating: "I am donating at least one stick, one Xbox 360 copy of Injustice, a number of 360 Avatar Injustice costume codes"

Relaxedstate "I am willing to donate a classic MK fight stick. And possibly an unused Injustice LED Fightstick"

G4S Claude VonStroke

@MK_ClaudeVS on twitter
The guys who have committed to going... just a reminder that we are starting at noon on Saturday and going until 4am. Please bring whatever controllers you need to play injustice, MK, and more!

G4S KT

Gaming4Satan Founder
stoked to have a fun time this weekend.

Gaming For Satan: Because "Gaming for Godless Science-Lovers and Metal Heads" wasn't catchy enough

StevoSuprem0

I'm gonna make this skill gap... disappear.
Everyone should tune in for this. Gonna be a lot of hype shit, and I'm sure it's gonna be hilarious.

SwiftTomHanks

missiles are coming
Hey nerds, I'm going on the drink run here pretty soon; what does everyone want? The bar is currently stocked with enough vodka and jack for everyone, some peppermint goodness, rum, and three bottles of pino noir.

For beer I was just going to get mainly Lionshead, then a few 6 packs of DogeFishHead and ShockTop.

StevoSuprem0

I'm gonna make this skill gap... disappear.
Hey nerds, I'm going on the drink run here pretty soon; what does everyone want? The bar is currently stocked with enough vodka and jack for everyone, some peppermint goodness, rum, and three bottles of pino noir.

For beer I was just going to get mainly Lionshead, then a few 6 packs of DogeFishHead and ShockTop.
If you could pick up some Guiness for us men, that'd be cool. I'll pay you for your troubles sir.