What's new

[NOW LIVE!] G4S and SwiftZilla: 14 hour CHARITY EVENT, Saturday Dec 21st (Injustice, KI, MK +more!)

G4S Claude VonStroke

@MK_ClaudeVS on twitter
Saturday Dec 21st, from 12pm to 4 am: SwiftZilla and G4S and teaming up to put on a super ultra mega Christmas Charity event streamed by Mike Metroid for 14 hours! (noon - 4am) www.twitch.tv/mikemetroid
Titled: G4s and the SwiftZilla Present: Taking back Christmas for Charity!

There will be LOTS of fun to be had, salt to be tasted, table tennis balls tossed, and beers and liquor to be drank! We are raising money for two different organizations.

1. Toys for Tots
2. American Cancer Society

Toys for Tots is an organization that gives kids who don't have any money, or live in orphanages, etc a chance to have a Christmas. And i'm sure you know what ACS does. Cancer is something affects almost everyone's families unfortunately and one day hopefully something can finally be done about it.

Tons of food and Prizes!

We have some things planned and are open to ideas.

Money matches in ANY game for charity
Injustice tournament
MK tag tournament. (Maybe Kratos gauntlet with Insuperable.)
KI Tournament
Some 3D Mk game play plus MKT with REO
Playing some of the worst games ever
Online matches for Charity in Injustice or MK.

995 phil has offered to provide some prizes to be auctioned off like possibly fight sticks and more. If YOU have any items you would like to be auctioned off for either charity please let us know!

Updated commitments as we get them...

1. Claude
2. Swift Tom Hanks
3. Rapzilla
4. KT Smith
5. Mike Metroid
6. Revolver
7. AC1984
8. Zyphox
9. CD Jr.
10. 7L
11. REO
12. Insuperable
13. J360
14. Chrispy Cream
15. SteveOSupremo
16. Rico Suave

Tentative
1.Zaf
2.Jer
3.cibernetico
4. Darth Arma
5. Maxter
6. Big D

I also participated in a Podcast to promote this event with 16 bit, Big D, KT smith, Glass sword, and Smarrgasm. Was a lot of fun!

http://www.sendspace.com/file/lbdebb

Last edited by a moderator:

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
This sounds like an absolute treat, man. Awesome idea all around.
If I can get out of work, I'd love to attend. Where's is going to be held?

SwiftTomHanks

missiles are coming
Rey and Box; you guys are most welcome! We've ran out of room for people to sleep but if you wanna stop by for a few hours that would be godlike.

Thanks to everyone for doing the podcast and help promoting the event!

$10 mm in deadliest warrior Kt. My Monk vs your Knight.

Also, is there anyway we can also turn this into an ugly sweater Christmas party? I just found the best one, and would like to mm anyone.