What's new

Now Joining Us on Commentary...

motosada

Noob
Hi, everybody. My name is Gerald Paul, motosada, and some of you may have first heard of me earlier today on the commentary stream just before the MK9 finals at PowerUp2011. For those of you that did, and didn't troll me or say I sound like Bill Clinton, thank you, and I hope you enjoyed my insights into how stuff was gonna go down. :)

For everybody else, hi, again. About me, I work at a GameStore in Columbus, OH; I play a handful of fighters at an okay level; am on Twitter and XBox LIVE; like doing commentary for fighting games, MMA, pro wrestling, and the like; currently have a backlog of unfinished games that sits around 60 and growing; am damn handsome.

Oh, and I play Kitana and Cage in MK, and will probably pick up Skarlet and Kenshi, cuz if I'm gonna pay for 'em, I'm gonna play as 'em. :)

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
I lol'd when Tim kicked you off the commentary, haha! Good shit man, hope to see more of you in the future!

motosada

Noob
I'm still annoyed at that. I was having a great time - I've never gotten to do something like that where there was an audience of around 13,000 people before - and it was over before I even got to the good stuff.

Maybe I can get some groundswell going and I'll be able to stay on for next year's, just cuz people demand it. :)

Thank you, though. I really appreciate the kind words. :D