What's new

[Nov 3, 2016] Thursday Night Throwdowns - Weekly Tournament Series (Spring Hill, Florida)

iamtheLoBo

Likes throwing fans
What: Weekly Tournaments as well as Casual play for popular games including:
MKX (PS4)
Smash 4 (Wii U)
Smash Melee(GC)
Ultra Street Fighter 4 (PS4)
Rocket League(PS4)
Mario Kart 8(Wii U)
Street Fighter V Beta (PC)
Guilty Gear Xrd(PS3)
and more!
If you can not make it be sure to check out our weekly Smash 4 stream presented by FoxY on twitch.tv/4dcompete1

When: Every Thursday from 5PM to 10PM.
Doors will open at 5 for setup, casual play and registration. We'll start running brackets at 7.
If you can come early (4:30) and help us with setup that is always greatly appreciated

Where: Euphoria Emporium Hookah Cafe - 1381 Kass Circle Spring Hill FL, 34609

Cost: $5 venue fee if you pre-register $7 venue fee day of - $5 per tournament - 70/30 pot split

Each set will be 2/3, grand finals matches will be 3/5.

**********IMPORTANT PLEASE READ***********
You can find our more information about our events at www.4dcompete.com
Please join our facebook community at www.facebook.com/groups/SHFGC/

I'd like to thank everyone that helps make TNT a sucess every week by setting up and tearing down, bringing setups, sharing the event, telling friends, watching the stream, ans so on. Even you all that just come to support the scene are cool in my book. TNT and 4DCompete would be nothing without you guys. You guys are rad!

Also, I'd like thank Mr. Don Montague aka Timueris aka Let's Press Buttons for helping us provide casual gaming every week. He brings a lot of setups every week He's awesome and you should tell him he's awesome.

Dave and I do our best to make every week successful and fun for everyone. The community is awesome, and you guys help us out more than you know every event. So seriously, thank you. With that being said, we could use a few more reliable volunteer TO's so if you're interested talk to myself or Dave at TNT.

Please preregister for TNT on our website, it saves us a lot of time that can be used for set up.
To encourage preregistration we have made the following change to our venue fee:
If you preregister, the venue fee will remain $5
If you pay cash the day of, the venue fee will be $7
You can preregister today at http://4dcompete.com/tntprereg

Please bring your own controller as we can't guarantee there will be one available for you.
PLEASE BRING SETUPS IF YOU CAN. The more we have the smoother everything will run.
If you have any questions please check out the faq page on 4dcompete.com if you still have questions feel free to send me(LoBo) or Dav a message on facebook. Or email [email protected]

4D_compete_ThursdayNightThrowdownsFlyer.png

iamtheLoBo

Likes throwing fans
Lately we've been having 4-6 man round robins for MKX... we have a new player (FML Firewall) that just moved to Spring Hill that should be coming out to TNT... I'm hoping that posting the event on TYM will get some more MKX players to come out! Even if we don't have enough players to run a bracket, we always have fun playing casuals. You can check out the results on the website www.4dcompete.com that should give you a better idea of the turnout from week to week.

iamtheLoBo

Likes throwing fans
We're still getting the word out slowly! We have a facebook page so join our community! The links are in the description. Tell all your friends!

i'm hoping either next week or the following week to come with one of my friends from tampa; i have zero experience on a ps4 controller but he's really good :p so we're coming, unfortunately not tonight though ):

yucking

Shokugeki
Sorry for leaving so abruptly but it was really fun and I will be there next week

Last edited: